Chapter 53

"Khawlah my princess come to me" Vladimir cooed holding out his car keys, she scooted along but refused to even try and crawl.

"Aba" she squealed reaching her hand out. Vladimir was about to grab her but stopped midway, she's got him wrapped around her tiny finger.

"I'm your papa, your aba your everything but please crawl" he begged shaking the keys, I couldn't help but smile. The way he is with her excites me, it makes me wonder how he'd be with our child.

Our talk last night clarified things but it's still scary. I don't want to be hurt again. How would it even work.

Vladimir finally gave up and lifted her from the ground, he dusted off his shirt and approached me.

"When is she turning 1?" He asked tickling her stomach.

"According to the doctor she was either born this month or the next"

When we came back from the UN I had her checked by a doctor, they stated she's between 9-11 months old. Meaning her birthday is within the next few months since time.

"Khawlah's official birthday will be on the 15th of May" Vladimir stated.

"Why"

"That's the day I realised I loved you"

Turning around I hurried out of the room, dammit Inaya, block these feelings. They're going to ruin things.

I feel as though after last nights talk I felt better. His words his explanation helped but I'm still terrified of this.

I'm terrified the next villain will come and take him away from me. He's a mafia leader, he's made so many enemies.

"Naya"

I didn't notice Ziraar and Hussain came into the garden. They took a seat on the chairs and motioned for me to sit. Pulling a chair out I sat beside them with a fake smile.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"Wanna go out" Hussain asked with a massive smile, he looks so excited.

Every since the UN came to protect us Hussain relaxed, he's actually getting engaged in a few months. Seems like this invasion has caused a lot of love.

"Let's go for a boat ride in the lake" Ziraar spoke up drinking a glass of water, I nodded my head and stood up.

"Is Amina coming"

Ziraar chuckled and shook his head, a small smile taking over his lips even thinking about her.
"No she's scared of water, so go but something nice on and let's go" 

I feel as though I need this, I can't keep myself locked inside any longer.

Nodding my head I went back into my room, Vladimir was sat on the bed with Khawlah as he typed on his phone. He looks to be in business mode once again.

As soon as I entered the room he looked up instantly, his eyebrows rose in confusion.

"Where are you going" he asked standing up from the bed. Moving past him I headed towards my wardrobe.

"Boat ride"

"With who" his tone became a little harder, rolling my eyes I concede at my limited clothes.

"Hussain and Ziraar bhai" I answered, Vladimir instantly walked towards me.

"Ok I'm coming"

What no, why is he doing this, I turned around ready to answer when he kissed the top of my head.