Chapter 11

HEY BABIESSSSS
Ok sooooo I'm uploading 2 chapters tonight cause I'm nice like that, if I can get 50 comments on each chapter I'll upload another tomorrow!

Pleaseee show the story love!

Somehow I fell asleep. My broken body needed rest and it couldn't hold of anymore.

" your awake" a voice spoke from the darkness he's here, ya Allah how long did I sleep for. My fingers grazed against my scarf, luckily it's still on. I need to get out of here.

Sliding of the bed I attempted to get of.

" hope you enjoyed your final rest, moya printsessa cause you'll have no more of that" he spoke once again, my heart beat was slowly increasing. I can't even see him so how do I know which way to run.

"Ok" I mumbled, I'm unable to argue. I just want to leave before he does anything to me.

" you'll be working till 1am every day" he stood up from his seated position and headed towards me, the moonlight lit up part of his structured face.

" ok" I repeated, keep it short and sweet Inaya.

" no fighting huh" he mumbled curiously, bet this is an issue too.

Casting my eyes towards the ground I nodded no.
" can I leave"

" Ivanov, keep an eye on her" Vladimir spoke loudly, seconds later Ivanov entered and motioned for me to follow him.

Hurriedly exiting the room I followed Ivanov towards my room, it must be late.

.......................

It was 5am when Ivanov slapped on the door, I didn't even sleep much as I rested enough in Vladimir's room. I had a shower and changed into a black shalwar kameez with a nude scarf, draping it over my head I left to make food.

Entering the kitchen I began to get everything ready.

Within 2 hours breakfast was made and served, luckily Vladimir didn't even glance at me twice. After that I was led to the fields.

The men were driving the drillers whilst the women were shovelling dirt. Let's get started.

Whilst shovelling I began thinking of a new plan, there's no way I can do what I've done before and I cannot get caught.

There's not too many options, we're an isolated village with barely any access to the outside world. Most people here don't even shop, we sew our own clothes and make our own food.

Worst time to be isolated. This means no ones going to miss us.

The government has to be in on this cause it's almost impossible to penetrate the borders, India's been trying for so long and they've barely managed. It makes no sense for Russia to be able to come in.

I mean if they came from the top side of Kashmir down then yes maybe but they would have to have travelled through, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and then Afghanistan to get to us.

(Speaking of Afghanistan, FREE THEM, please look into this subject!)

That would take ages by car, it only makes sense for them to have caught a flight to Pakistan and drove from there. Or even drove through China.

None of this makes sense Allah, If Pakistan is involved why would they allow someone else to take their wealth. Well not really theirs.

Oh Allah what is happening here.

My brain continued to come up with random plots as I shovelled dirt. Luckily I was almost healed, the good sleep I got in that bed seriously helped.

" Inaya, food"

Dropping the shovel I went to Ivanov, he was stood beside the gravel road with his gun.

As we began walking he glanced my way.

" what" I asked tiredly

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry, what Boss did was wrong" he mumbled, what the hell is going on, am I asleep!

" which part, invading my land or trying to kiss me" I asked mockingly, Ivanov sighed.

" both"

" what's going on Ivanov, who's orchestrating this" he immediately began walking quicker, oh hell no

" Ivanov stop!! Please tell me" I whisper yelled speed walking towards his tall frame.

" I'm sorry I can't, this is bigger than you and me"

" well yes obviously there's a whole ass mafia involved" I scoffed, ya Allah that's the obvious part . Ivanov laughed, omg I made the scary Russian man laugh.

Enjoy this Inaya.

" what did I say about talking to her" oh shit, I didn't realise we were already in the garden, Vladimir was stood beside the balcony with a clenched jaw.

Ivanov quickly moved away from me.

" won't happen again" he said submissively, Vladimir shook his head

" better fucking not"

Ok well shit, take away the only nice Russian.

Sliding past him I entered the kitchen. I swear to God the tension in the air is THICC.

Rolling my sleeves up I began to wash the dishes. As I was wiping someone grabbed me from behind.

A scream almost escaped my lips when the person placed their hand over my mouth.

" Inaya stop" Vladimir?!

What the hell is he doing. My body calmed down a little but not enough, I was shaking uncontrollably.

" next time I see that shit I'll kill someone" he growled placing his lips next to my ear, butterflies floated through my body harshly, no Inaya!

I tried to push him away but he didn't budge until he decided to let go and storm of.

I can't do anything! I spoke to that man like a human for the first fricken time and he threatens to kill people. Allah help me.

Once dinner was made I served him and quickly left.

There has to be another way to get out of this, I'm failing to understand pretty much this whole situation.

Firstly why is he acting like this, I mean absolutely nothing to him is he just worried that I'll get his men on my side. Oooo idea....maybe....ugh that'd be hard.

Maybe I could run away. The nearest village is about 5 miles away due east, I'd have to get there and back before dawn but how is that going to be possible with Vladimir forcing me to stay in the same room.

Can I convince him to let me sleep alone again. For gods sakesssss. ALLAH WHYYY.

Time passed extremely slow, everyone else left at 10 and now it's 12.50, Ivanov should be collecting me now.

I should be terrified, like EXTREMELY terrified. Darkness has engulfed the whole field only a shred of light pointed at me. Ya Allah I'm tired.

Dropping the shovel I took a seat on top of a hill of dirt.

"Follow me Miss Inaya" snapping my head towards the voice I spotted Ivanov beside a digger.

" since when have I become Miss Inaya to you" I questioned with a chuckle, Vladimir won't stop me from making friends. With colonisers yes, oh well.

Ivanov smiled and turned away.