Chapter 27

Vladimir's POV

And bleed this land dry I will.

President Maxim informed me of the Indians arrival to the Pakistani border, if they get passed it'll take roughly 13 hours for them to arrive. The Ravens back up troops are a few days out.

According to uncle the USA have just been informed of the oil and have made a statement declaring this land as oppressed.

Motherfuckers only see oppression when they want to.

Can't hate them I'm just as bad.

Like hell will I allow the US or Indians to take what I've officially declared as mine.

Mine.

Glancing at her fragile body I smirked, I've got her now. Underneath me, she's got no more power and no more ways out.

She either relies on me or gets everyone killed.

Her innocence and heart is too large for this disgusting world, it'll only chew her up and spit her out.

Something I'll be doing.

I know she wants it she's just allowing her belief in God to stop her. God doesn't exist and she needs to know that to, he's not coming down to help her. God doesn't care.

Getting of the string bed I stalked towards her. I need to get rid of these feelings today before they cause more fucking problems for me and she ill let me.

" lay down" I ordered, she shook her head no sliding of the bed.

" Inaya don't disobey me"

I could see panic wash over her features as she shook her head again.
"I don't want to do this"

Stalking toward her I backed her into a corner.

" Don't lie to me" grabbing her waist I pulled her closer " I saw the way your body reacted as I touched you" I mumbled placing my hand on her throat, her breath hitched.

" your back arched as I kissed down your innocent little neck"

Leaning closer I allowed my breath to mingle with hers once again. Her eyes widened in fear yet I could see flecks of arousal, she can't hide it.

" it's forbidden" she mumbled glancing at the ground, forbidden fruit tastes sweeter.

"So is murder but you just did that" I retorted with a raised brow, she's not that fucking innocent and she knows it.

She's already let down her God, this won't make a difference.

Instantly her fear filled gaze turned into one of guilt, she began to breathe heavily, her hands dropping from my chest to her side in panic.

"Detka" I spoke caressing her red cheeks, she moved my hand and began to hyperventilate.

"I can't breathe"

For fucks sakes.

Inaya slid onto the floor, her body shaking with every breathe she took, she pulled her knees up to her chest in an attempt to console herself.