Chapter 37

" you don't care for me so why does that matter" I whispered barely able to breathe under his scrutinising gaze.

" maybe I don't" he held my cheek " but I know you won't let me fuck you unless we marry"

It's always about that. I don't know why but I began to feel like maybe it was something else, maybe he actually likes me but no.

He only cares for my body.

Ya Allah help me keep this away from him as long as possible.

Pushing his hand away I turned to the side " I still won't"

Vladimir chuckled excitedly placing his hand on the door.
"We will see about that detka"

With that he slammed the door,
I'm so lost.

Laying gently back down I ensured Khawlah was comfortable before closing my eyes.

The Indians are gone for now and so are the Ravens. Who else do we have to defeat to get our homeland back.

Why do we have to fight for our right to simply live?

I cannot phantom how many people are going through this exact same situation and that's what scares me more.

We got lucky, even though Vladimir is a monster he hasn't harmed anyone yet. He's actually kept them safe which is surprising.

I'm married to him, I'm fricken married to him.

...

I was barely able to relax as I laid on the unknown bed, in an unknown room, in a village that's not my own.

I just want to go home.

The pain is now dull allowing me to move and get out of bed.

I need to find out what's going on, are there more people coming.

Gently sitting up I placed Khawlah's sleeping body on the bed and stood up before grabbing her again.

Fixing my scarf I limped towards the door, I can barely put any pressure on my right leg.

I opened the door and stumbled towards the main door. It already sounds like there are loads of people outside.

"Inaya! What are you doing go back to bed!" Ama yelled as soon as I came into view, everyone's here.

The whole village is sitting in the large open garden eating biryani, smiles lighting up their faces as they spoke loudly.

I was about to reply to mum when Amina ran towards me.
"Inaya thank Allah your ok"

I nodded my head, my eyes still roaming the crowd looking for...him. I don't know why and please don't ask me why. Clenching my scarf closer to my cold arms I shivered.

I finally found him, Vladimir is sat beside dada Jameel and Ziraar eating dinner, a small smile playing on his lips.

Why is everyone so happy, why are they behaving like nothings wrong the suddenly it hit me. Vladimir isn't wearing his usual attire, instead he's dressed in a white shalwar kameez with a long black blanket scarf draped across him.

He's wearing what the man is in this scene, btw I fucking love this movie 😭