Chapter 7

After our little argument Vladimir came back, my body was still on the floor. I glanced up at him emotionless form.

" this is my last warning to you, keep that mouth shut" he spoke calmly, I have to listen, I need to regain enough strength to make a plan.

I nodded my head.

" khoroshaya devochka, Ivanov will take you to the field" gently lifting my body from the ground I stumbled past him quietly, his tantalising cologne wafting into my nostrils.

Ya Allah help me.

Ivanov took me back to the field where I immediately got started, slowly though. My body was already shaken by Vladimir the cold weather and manual labour only made it worse.

" Inaya your shaking" Amina mumbled worriedly, fixing my hijab I continued my work, I can't stop.

" Inaya stop"

" no, I need to finish this of" stumbling away from her I began to work in a less crowded area, my joints ached every time I slapped the shovel into the ground. That man already despises me I wonder what he will do if I don't do enough work.

5 hours went by slowly as I continued working, as the sun set Ivanov motioned for me to follow him. It's dinner time.

Dinner needs to be easy, I cannot do too much right now.

Once in the outside kitchen I grabbed the abundance of eggplant and began to chop. Eggplant curry it is.

I'm hurting, I'm hurting a lot. I definitely caught the flu from sleeping in wet clothes. Thank you very much Shaytaan.

Who knows how my health is going to go in the next few days and I can't let the get any further.

We can still make a plan, we know this land better than them, we can pull some Vietcong ish.

I was almost done when  Vladimir entered through the back gate. Dressed in a white shirt and black jeans he sauntered over to the table and took a seat. His gaze settled on me immediately, heated yet angry.

" Ivanov how's the work going" he asked blankly, his stare still glued to me.

" great sir, the engineer will be here tomorrow and analyse how long it will take, but we are already getting close. Men have started on the drillers today" Ivanov spoke confidently, I heard Shaytan sigh.

Just as their conversation finished the chappatis were done, sorting out their plates I ambled towards the table with sweat dripping from my forehead. Placing it on the table I attempted to walk away when I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, my body stumbled back falling onto the table.

" boss she's pale" I heard Ivanov say worriedly, oh the solider cares. Vladimir hurriedly stood from the table and grabbed my arm.

" don't touch me" I barely whispered, my whole body felt weakened.

He ignored me and pulled my body of the table.  His eyes locked mine into a trance but it wasn't nice, all I could see in those beautiful orbs was satisfaction, no this will not happen.

" get back to work" he said before turning and sitting back down.

"boss ona upadet v obmorok" Ivanov jumped in once again, oh he seems to be testing big mans patience.  (Boss she is going to faint)

" vot chego ya zhdu" Vladimir said pulling the curry closer to himself.
(That's what I'm waiting for)

He will not win, tonight's the night. I have to do something tonight.

Stumbling towards the pot I sat back on the ground.

I plated up food for everyone, the soldiers, the people who can't work and workers. I was about to get up when Ivanov grabbed a pot and 2 other men did the same.

He looked down at me slightly remorseful. " boss said get back to work, we will serve"

Nodding my head I used the wall to pick my breaking body up.

....................

It's time. Today the plan starts, I don't know if I'll be able to do this later on.

Tonight when I got back from work Ivanov locked me straight into the room.

I waited 5 minutes before using a hair clip to pick the lock, I was out in seconds.

I couldn't wear shoes because they'd make too much noise so I ran barefoot towards the field whilst mumbling Aytul Kursi, I am not trying to risk it.

Upon reaching I managed to catch sight of a few shovels and electrical generators. The generators are too hard to move, stick small for now Inaya.

Grabbing the shovels and extension wires I ambled towards the edge of the mountain.

Bismillah. I threw them of with a smile, fuck yesssssss Inaya.

One small step for me, a large step for the village of Inaar.

Ok didn't sound as good as I expected.

I couldn't run so I walked, if anyone's to catch me now I'll say I was trying to see ama. My whole ass body is broken in so many ways, why did he have to soak me that night.

Ya Allah I need help. Give me strength to fight these Kuthay.

Once I reached the farm I hurriedly locked myself back into the room and tucked myself under the hay.

Mwahahahhaa, can't wait for them to cry tomorrow.

I mean it won't make a massive difference but apparently the engineers coming tomorrow to judge how long this will take. I know for a fact once they finish they will kill us all, it'll become a Hague issue if any of us get out.

Whatever I need to do needs to be done within a week. I cannot risk it. I'll also need to talk to a few people. If I can atleast get to Aqib he can inform everyone else.

Aqib is a smart kid, don't know why I said kid he's like a year or 2 older then me.

Stop falling of topic women.

No, what if something happens to them, what if Vladimir hurts them. I can't let that happen.

I'm going to have to do this by myself, no one should know.

Allah prepare me for tomorrow.

Sooooo how's the story going so far!!

Some BIG BIG DRAMA IS COMING!