"Isn't the thrill of getting caught half the fun?" Andrew Clark x Fem!Reader

This chapter contains smut and sort off dirty talk. If that isn't your cup of tea, than feel free to read something else. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n Standish, Claire's older sister by 2 years, was making her way down the halls of her school on Saturday. Y/n got detention from Vernon for wearing clothes that are too revealing. Y/n being the stubborn girl she always has been decided to ignore the comments Vernon made, and still wore revealing clothing to her classes. As for today, Y/n was wearing a pink dress with a pink silk blouse over it. With the way Y/n dressed, she only tried to impress one person in particular, an really fit athlete. Y/n walked in the library and looked at her younger sister. "Why are you in detention, sis?" Y/n asked as she went to sit at the desk behind Claire. "I got detention for skipping classes to go shopping." Claire explained.

"Y/n, why are you in detention?" Andrew asked as he looked at the older girl. "Because Vernon said that my clothing was 'too revealing'. Do you think that my clothes are too revealing Andrew?" Y/n teasingly asked. "No, no not at all. You look very beautiful." Andrew nervously replied. Y/n could see the blush on Andrew's face and Y/n smirked. Hours went by and it was lunch. "Andrew, Y/n. Will you go and get drinks?" Vernon aked. Y/n and Andrew stood up and walked out of the Library. "What's wrong, Andrew? You have been quiet for quite sometime now." "It's just that i feel pressured by my father." Andrew said as he sat down on the bench in the cafeteria.

"How come?" Y/n asked as she sat down next to him. "Because dad says that i have to win everything." Andrew said as he looked at her. "So what if you don't win everything? You are giving it the best you can. You don't have to feel responsible that you don't win all the time." Y/n said as she looked at him with sympathy in her eyes. Andrew could feel himself getting nervous whenever he looked at Y/n. Y/n got up and looked at Andrew. "Let's go before they get worried about us." "Uh, wait. I have to tell you something." Andrew said as he looked at the girl. "What's up?" Y/n asked as she turned around. "Uhm. I like you. A lot. And I have liked you for quite some time now." Andrew told Y/n, as he looked down at the floor.

"Oh, that's really cute. Guess what, Andrew." Y/n spoke as she stepped closer. "What?" "I like you too." Y/n told him as she placed her hands on his cheeks and placed her lips on his. After a while, they pulled away and Y/n looked at Andrew with a smile on her face. "Andy, I have been thinking about it for a while and I need you. Like right now." Y/n said as she nearly jumped on top of him. "Can't you wait till after detention, princess?" Andrew asked as he looked at Y/n. "No. I need you, now." Y/n told him as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the girls bathroom. "I will blame it on you if we get caught." Andrew said as he pushed Y/n against the wall of the bathroom and placed his lips on her neck.

"Isn't the thrill of getting caught half of the fun?" Y/n asked as she started to take off her blouse. Andrew's hand went from her shoulder, down to her chest, slowly making its way down her leg. "Fuck, enough teasing. Need you now." Y/n said as she lifted the skirt of her dress and turned around with her hands against the wall. "If I knew that you weren't wearing any underwear, I would have taken you sooner." Andrew said as he loosened his belt, while pulling down his trousers and boxers. "Are you going to be a good girl and be quiet for me? We don't want Vernon to catch us fucking in the girl's bathroom, right?" Andrew teased as he started to tease her slit with his tip. "Just stick it in already." Y/n said impatiently.

"Patience, doll." Andrew said as he slowly pushed himself inside of her. "Fuck. You're so tight." Andrew groaned. Y/n bit down on the top of her dress to stop herself from screaming. "You feel so good around me, doll. I don't think i will last long." Andrew said as he thrusted in and out of her at a fast and steady pace. Andrew had his hands on Y/n's hips. She let go of her top and moaned loud as she felt Andrew hitting the spot.

"Are you getting close, doll?" Andrew asked as he leaned forward and placed his lips on her neck, sucking a hickey on her neck, while his fingers went to rub her clit. "Andy." Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her climax. "I am getting close, doll. Come for me, princess." Andrew groaned in her ear. Y/n threw her head back against his chest and let go. As Y/n came on his cock, Andrew came as well and shooted his load deep inside of her. "I am never letting go of you." Andrew said as he helped Y/n get clean and they dressed each other again, before walking out into the hallway, before grabbing the drinks and walking back into the library. "What took you two so long?" Vernon asked as they walked in.

"We got lost on the way there." Y/n lied as she looked at Andrew. "Sit down, and shut up." Vernon ordered and Y/n sat down next to Bender. "Y/n, how did you get that hickey?" Claire asked, only later regretting asking that question. "Did you two bang in the bathroom?" Bender asked as he looked at Y/n. Y/n couldn't help but smirk when she looked at Bender, who had already put the pieces together. "So you did." Bender answered his own question. "Y/n, did you have sex with Andy?" Claire asked as she told Bender to sit next to Brian. "Yeah, I did. Who cares? We both like each other." Y/n said as she looked at her sister. "And by the way, I don't have to explain myself to you." Y/n added.

"I always knew that you liked Andrew. The way you look at him, I am surprised that it took you this long." Claire smiled as she gave her older sister a hug. When they were finished with detention, Andrew and Y/n walked out of school together, followed by Claire and Bender. "Oh, Bender, If you dare to hurt my baby sister, I will hunt you the fuck down and cut of your dick." Y/n said as she looked at Bender. "Yes, ma'am." Bender smiled as they walked away. "You are cute when you are protective." Andrew laughed.

"My parents aren't home. Would you like to have a second round?" Andrew added as he looked at her. "I thought you'd never ask." Y/n smiled, as she placed her lips on Andrew's, before pulling away from him. "But you have to come and get me." Y/n teased before she ran off the school grounds. "Oh, You are going to regret that." Andrew yelled, before chasing her towards his house.