Sweet Pea x Keller!Reader: 'Of course, i remembered.'

Being Kevin's twin sistere was a fun thing. I could tell him everything and he would understand me. But things have changed on Riverdale high when the Southside Serpents came to our school. But the others just need to get used to them being at our school. After a week of them being at our school, i started to date a particular Serpent. His name was Sweet Pea and he was one of the cutest and baddest guy i have ever met. At first, when i told dad and Kev about it, they didn't approve our relationship, but when i brought him to meet them, they saw a different side of him. 

Now, we are a year further and Sweet Pea and i were on our first year anniversary. I woke up and checked my phone to see if Sweet Pea remembered. 'huh, not even one. Maybe he is still asleep.' I thought to myself.  'Good morning, babe xxx <3 <3' i texted as i walked out of my room and went downstairs for breakfast. "Morning, sweetheart." Dad spoke as i walked into the kitchen. "Morning dad." I replied and placed a kiss on his cheek. I sat down at the kitchen table as Kevin walked in the kitchen.

 "Morning Kev." i greeted. "Morning Y/n" Kevin greeted back. "Y/n isn't today your anniversary with Sweet pea?" Kevin asked.  "Yes, but he hasn't texted me anything yet."  "Maybe he has forgotten." Kevin spoke and i glared at him. "Don't. Maybe he is planning something and doesn't want you to know about it yet. Just wait and he will text something." Dad told me. "I am going to Betty's. Do you wanna come?" i asked Kevin and he nodded.

 I went up to my bedroom to get ready and when Kevin and i were ready, we went to Betty's House. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. I checked my phone and saw that Sweet Pea. 'Morning Babe. Can you meet me at Pop's around 3pm?' 'Sure babe.' I replied.  I locked my phone and looked at Kevin with a big smile on my face. "Was that Sweet Pea?" He asked. "Yes." "Hi guys, come in." Betty spoke as she opened the door. "Happy  1 year with Sweet Pea." Betty spoke as she hugged me.

 "Thank you." "So what are you going to do?" She asked. "I  honestly don't know. I only know that have to go to Pop's at 3." i answered. We talked for a few hours and i walked out the house, after saying goodbye to Kevin and Betty, and went to Pops. I walked in expecting it to be full with costumers, but i was shocked to see only Pop Tate and Sweet Pea. "Happy first year, baby girl. " "You remembered." I spoke as i walked towards him. "Of course, i remembered. I have a gift for you."  Sweet Pea spoke and handed me a bag.

 I opened the bag and pulled out a leather jacket. " Look at the back." He told me and i turned the jacket around. 'Sweet Pea's princess.' on it with the South side symbol on it as well. " I love it. Thank you, babe." I spoke as i pulled on the jacket. "Looks good, princess." He spoke as he wrapped his arms around me and placed a long kiss on my lips. We ate the food that was on the table and talked about the memories we had. It was the best year so far. And many years to follow.