"You really want to do this?" Greg Lestrade x Fem!Reader *NSFW*

Warning: Contains smut and unprotected sex. Wrap it before you tap it. Feel free to leave, if you are too young or if you arz not comfortable with reading smut.
______________________________________

Y/n L/n, a young beautiful woman, who works for Scotland Yard. She had been working there for 2 years and has captured the eye of a certain DI. Y/n got up in the morning and walked into her closet to grab an outfit for the day. She pulled out a black shirt and a pair of jeans and got dressed. When she was ready, she did her hair and makeup and walked out of her apartment and walked to Scotland Yard. 

When Y/n arrived, she greeted her colleagues and walked up to her floor, where she was greeted by Anderson. “Good morning.” He smirked at Y/n. “Sorry, I have a meeting with Greg.” Y/n said as she continued walking towards Greg’s office. Greg and Y/n had occasionally been hooking up together, which went unnoticed by any of their co-workers. Y/n walked into the office and smiled towards Greg. “Good Morning, sir.” Y/n smiled as she walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips. Y/n stood against his desk, looking at the man.

 Greg stood up, wrapping his arms around her waist. “I’ve missed you.” Greg said as he started to place kisses on her neck. “You want to do this right now? Even though we could get caught?” Y/n asked. “Anderson and Donovan should know better not to walk in while I am in a meeting.” Greg said as he smirked. “You are being very brave. You want to take me on this desk of yours, when you know damn well that anyone could walk in.” Y/n said as Greg sat down on his chair. 

“Yes. Do you have anything against that?” Greg smirked, knowing damn well that she wanted that too. “Yes, but i think we should get to work.” Y/n said as she walked out his office, leaving Greg, ‘frustrated’. Y/n did her usual tasks for the day, even went out for a case. It was now later in the day, nearly everyone had left, leaving only Greg and Y/n and some others in the office. “You really want to do this?” Y/n asked as she was sitting opposite Greg in his office. “Yeah, why not? It brings excitement.” Greg replied. Greg stood up and walked over to Y/n, making her slightly blush. “Are you blushing?”

 Greg asked, raising an eyebrow. “It’s just very hot in here.” Y/n denied. “You are blushing. Is it because of me?” Greg smirked. “No, it’s because of Anderson.” Y/n sarcastically said. “Didn’t know that Anderson was the one that makes you feel good.” Greg teased as Y/n stood up. “He doesn’t. He makes me want to vomit and bleach out my eyes.” Y/n said, making Greg laugh. Greg walked closer to Y/n placing a hand on her waist, while the other crept under her shirt. He placed his lips on hers as they started to make out against his desk. "Greg, I need you." Y/n said, as Greg started to kiss her neck. Greg lifted Y/n up on his desk and pulled down her pants and knickers. 

Greg started to rub his thumb against her clit, making her moan out. Greg added a finger inside of her. "You take my fingers so well, don't you?" Greg smirked as he thrusted another finger into her.  Y/n felt herself getting closer to her orgasm, when Greg removed his fingers from inside of her. Y/n whined as Greg started  to loosen his belt and pulled out his cock. "You ready?" Greg teased. "Just get it in already." Y/n said as she started to get frustrated. Greg placed the head against her hole and thrusted inside. He let out a groan of pleasure before he started to move. 

"I am not into choking, but I wouldn't mind if you grabbed me by the neck every once in a while." Y/n said as started bucking her hips against his. "You sure, babe?" Greg asked as he raised an eyebrow.  "Yeah." She moaned. Greg  wrapped his hand around her throat and continued thrusting in and out of her. Y/n started to get closer to her orgasm. "You look so good with my hand wrapped around your throat." Greg said, which made Y/n moan out loud. 

"Come for me darling." Greg said as he kissed her lips. "Fu-." Y/n moaned as her orgasm washed over her.  Greg's thrust got sloppier as he reached his orgasm and released himself inside of her. Y/n pulled her pants back up and looked at Greg. "What is it, love?" Greg asked as he pulled up his pants and looked at Y/n. "What are we?" Y/n asked. "What do you mean?" Greg asked. "Yeah, are we just friends with benefits or?" Y/n asked as she stood up and looked at Greg. "We don't have to be if you don't want to." Greg said as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

 "Can we be lovers? Like no secrets, not running around to have a quick fuck?" Y/n asked. "Of course we can, babe. Do you want to be my partner?"Greg grinned. "I would love to be." Y/n said as he placed her lips against his.  "Sir, will you be closing off?" Anderson asked as he walked in the office. "I thought you already left." Greg said as he looked at Anderson.  "Just so you know,  next time you decide to  do it here in your office, make sure everyone has left. I heard everything." 

Anderson said as he started to smirk towards Y/n. "Get out." Greg said as glared at Greg. "Great another reason, he will be looking at me like that." Y/n said as they started to head out of the office. "I will make sure he says nothing about it." Greg said as they went down the building, holding each other's hand.  "Are we going to go to your place or mine?" Y/n asked as they got to his car. "Mine?" Greg suggested. "Okay, let's go." Y/n said as they started to drive off.  When they arrived at his house, they got inside and started to feel each other up again.

"I am going to cuff you against the bed and go down on you until my jaw gets sore." Greg said through his kisses. When he pulled away, Y/n whined again. "Patience, my darling." Greg said,  before he grabbed her hand and took her up to his bedroom, where they had many rounds, before they both passed out in each other's arms.