Ron Weasley x Reader: "Can i kiss you right now?"

Being friends with the trio isn't always easy. I met Harry, Ron and Hermione on the train in our third year and we instanly became friends. Hermione and i were on our way towards the common room, when she suddenly asked. "Do you like somebody?" "What, Why do you ask?" I asked her. What she didn't know is that i am secretly in love with Ron. There was a chance that he might be in the common room and i felt my face heating up. We entered and sat down at the table in the common room. "Because you started to blush when we came in the common room. You can tell me, i am your best friend." She answered. "Well, i like someone, but i don't know if he likes me back." I told her. "If you don't know, you need to tell the boy how you feel and maybe he will tell you if he feels the same about you." She told. "But i am too scared to tell him." "Can i help you with that? Do you want to tell me who it is and maybe i can talk to him about you." Hermione told me and i looked at her. "Okay you can help, but don't laugh."  I spoke before taking  a deep breath. "I am in love with Ron." I told her. "That is so cute." Hermione spoke and gave me a hug. "What's cute?" Harry asked us. Hermione and i looked at each other. "Uhm, my mum has a new puppy." I told Harry. "Harry have you seen Ron? I need to talk about the quiddicth team from Ireland." Hermione asked. "Uh, i think he is in the Great Hall with Neville, Seamus and Dean." He answered. Hermione ran out the common room and Harrry looked at me. "Weird, Y/n, Do you know if we have to learn for Snape? I forgot." Harry asked. "YEah we have a test tomorrow. You should learn right away." I told him and he quickly ran to his dormitry to learn. 

Hermione's POV

I ran towards The Great Hall and saw Ron sitting with Neville, Seamus and Dean at the Gryffindor Table. "Hey Guys. Ron i need to talk about something with you in private." I told him. "Let's go guys. See you later." Dean said and the got up. "What do you want to talk about?" Ron asked. "Well uh, there is a girl that i know and she told me that she is in love with you."  I told him and he started to smile.

"Who is it?" He asked. "Uh it is Y/n." I told him and he started to blush. "Really." I nodded. "Do you feel the same about her?" I asked him and he smiled. " Well i kind off feel the same. Is she in the common room, i need to tell her how i feel about her." Ron spoke as he got up and ran to the common room. I quickly went after him and catched up when we were on the stairs. 

Y/n's POV

I was studying, when i saw Hermione and Ron walking into the common room. "I leave you two." She said and sat down next to Harry by the fireplace. Ron sat down next to me and smiled. "Hey" He spoke after a moment of awkward silence. "Hey." I replied. "So uh, Y/n. I heard that you are in love with me." He spoke and i blushed. "Well i-i am. How did...? Did Hermione tell  you that?" I asked him as i looked at Hermione smiled.

"Yeah, she did. but know i have an opportunity to tell you this. Y/n, ever since we met on the train, i felt like you were the girl for me. I am so in love with you, that i want you to be my girlfriend. Do you want that?" Ron asked me and i smiled. "yes i wouldn't have it any other way." i smiled and i gave him a hug. "Can i kiss you right now?" He asked me and i nodded. We leaned closer to each other until our lips made a connection. We could hear Harry and Hermione cheering in the background and when we pulled away, we smiled at each other. We shared our first kiss as a couple and it felt amazing.