severus snape one shot

Riley walked down the halls of Hogwarts. Again she had detention With Snape. She said to him that she didn't do anything and he could see that she was lying. She was wearing her robes with underneath a short skirt and a top with some cleavage and a pair of heels. She was known as the popular girl of Hogwarts. When she arrived at his chamers, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer. "Come in." The voice on the other side said. "Proffesor, I am fully responseble of my mistake I made earlyer today. I will reget my punnishment." Riley said with a sly smirk on her face. Severus looked at her and started to smirk. " if you take your punnishment serious, then I would Let you leave early then planned." said Severus as he came closer to where Riley was standing. She was smirkin like she never did before and out of sudden Severus lips were on her lips. "You are so hot when you are smirking. I never want to leave you alone." said severus as he picked her up and slammed her against the wall. "Oh sev. Keep going!" she screamed. He walked with her over to his desk and laid her down on it. He shoved up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She looked at Severus while he took of his trousers and boxers. She looked down at him and started to smirk again. He spreaded her legs and pushed himself inside. He started to thrust slow to let her get used of his size. She started to moan and pulled Severus closer so he ws going deeper. "Omg severus, don't stop, keep going!" she moaned. He kept going and When she started to moan louder, he knew she was about to come. He thrusted faster and Riley started to scream out his name.When Severus felt her cum around him he came to while he screamed her name. When theu both came down from their highs, he kissed her passionate on the lips. " I'm so glad that we did this. I don't care if I get pregnant. I Just want to stay with you forever." she said After the kiss. He looked at her with a smile. He was glad that he was over the love of his life.