"Look at you... Goodness, you're so cute." Ron Weasley x Fem!Reader

"Look at you... Goodness, you're so cute." Ron said as he looked over at his girlfriend, Y/n, who was sitting with Hermione, reading a book. "Thank you, darling." Y/n smiled. Ron and Y/n had been together before the start of their fourth year. They were currently at The Burrow. "You're so adorable!" Ron smiled as he went to sit next to her. "You are being really sweet. It's getting a little suspicious." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Don't tell me you forgot." Ron said as he looked at Y/n, who raised an eyebrow. "Forgot what?" Y/n asked, confused. "Really? You forgot?" Ron asked as he looked down at his girlfriend and stood up. "Oh, it's our one year, today. I am sorry." Y/n said as she stood up and placed her hands on Ron's cheeks. "But I didn't forget, because i bought you a gift." Y/n whispered as she ran up the stairs towards the room she was sharing with Hermione and Ginny. Ron stood in the family room and looked at Hermione.

"I didn't forget our anniversary, but i forgot to buy her a gift." Ron said as he slightly started to panic. Hermione looked up from her book. "Take her to Diagon Alley and buy her a gift. She wouldn't mind, but tell her honestly that you forgot." Hermione said as she placed her book down and walked out the living room. Y/n walked back down, holding a bag and gave it to Ron. "Happy anniversary, babe." Y/n smiled as she placed a kiss on his cheek. Ron opened the bag and pulled out some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and then he pulled out an orange sweater. "You got me a Chudley Cannons sweater?" Ron asked excitedly. "My brother bought it when he went to see the match." Y/n said as Ron gave her a big hug. "Babe, I am sorry, I forgot to get you a gift." Ron said and Y/n looked a little disappointed. "But, How about we go to Diagon Alley and buy you a gift there?" Ron smiled. "Really? Now?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, Let's go." Ron said as he grabbed her hand and walked towards the fireplace, to use the floo powder. After a while, they both arrived at Diagon Alley and Ron held Y/n's hand as they started to walk down the street. After a while off walking around, Y/n got distracted by a beautiful necklace in one of the shop's windows. "Oh, look, Crabbe and Goyle. It's Weaselbee's girlfriend." Draco said as he walked towards Y/n. "Tell me, where is that lover boy of yours." Draco added. Draco started to get angry, when she didn't immediately reply. "Get away from her!" Ron yelled as he walked out the shop and towards Y/n as he placed himself in front of her. "You touch them again and I'll kill you!" Ron threatened. Draco and his friends left, since they were 'wasting their time' and Ron looked at Y/n. "Are you okay?" Ron asked. "Yes. Thank you, babe." Y/n said as she placed her lips on his cheek. "Here you go. Your gift." Ron said as he gave her the bag.

When Y/n opened it, she saw a silver bracelet that had her and Ron's patronus on it. "Babe, this is beautiful. Thank you." Y/n said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. After a moment, they pulled away and Ron smiled down at Y/n. "You deserve it, my darling." Ron said as he grabbed her hand and they went back to the Burrow. When they arrived at the Burrow, they were greeted by Molly. "Congratulations on your anniversary." Molly said as she wrapped her arms around her son and around Y/n. "Thanks, Molly." "Did Ron like his gift?" She asked as they went to sit at the dinner table. "Yes, he loved it." Y/n smiled as she looked at Ron, who started to blush a little. "What did you buy her?" Arthur asked as he sat down next to Molly. Ron, who started to blush harder, looked at Y/n. "He bought me this bracelet. It has mine and his patronus on it." Y/n replied to the question and showed the bracelet to the two adults.

"It's beautiful, Ron." Molly said as she looked at her son and daughter-in-law. "I am so happy that you both found each other." Molly said as she got up and placed a kiss on Ron and Y/n's cheek. "Your eyes are so pretty." Ron said as the two of them were sitting in the family room. "Thank you, Ron." Y/n smiled as she leaned closer to Ron and placed her lips on his. "I don't think I've ever loved someone this much before. I feel like I'm in the clouds when I'm with you." Y/n said as she pulled away from the kiss. "That's really sweet of you, darling."

Ron said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled her way. They spend most of the evening on the couch, occasionally stealing a kiss from each other's lips. "You missed. Your lips were supposed to touch mine, you dingbat." Y/n said as Ron placed a kiss on her cheek. "What did you call me? Dingbat?" Ron asked cheekily. "Yes, you are a dingbat." Y/n replied as she got up and started to run away from Ron, who raised an eyebrow. "I'm gonna tickle you if you don't come over here." Ron said as he chased after Y/n, before he got her and threw her over his shoulder. "I am going to tickle you, until you beg for my mercy." Ron said through his laughs. Y/n started to laugh really loud, when Ron started to tickle her.

"Stop, please. I beg for your mercy." Y/n stated through her laughs. "My, oh my. You are such a beautiful creature." Ron said as he started to wrap his arms around her waist and placed kisses on her neck. "Maybe we should continue this upstairs, before Arthur or Molly walk in." Y/n suggested as she stood up and held out her hand, which Ron took excitedly. Together they walked up the stairs, and walked into his room, where Ron pushed Y/n against the door and started to attack her neck again. "I love you, Weasley." Y/n said as she grabbed his hair slightly. "I love you too, L/n."