Bill Weasley X Reader: "Shut Up and Kiss me already"

It's been a year since i have been graduated from Hogwarts. Ever since my years there, Bill Weasley became my best friend. Bill started to work at Gringotts wizard Bank and i worked for the Ministry of Magic as an Auror. While being at Hogwarts, i started to devolop feelings towards Bill, but i am too shy to tell him. I've decided to talk to Mrs. Weasley about it in the hope that she will give me advice. i went towards The Burrow and knocked on the door. The door opened and Mrs. Weasley smiled as she saw me.

"Hello Y/n. Come in." She told me. "I will tell Bill that you are here." She spoke. "You don't have to Molly,  i am here for you." I told her before she could dash out the room. "Oh, Let's take a seat at the kitchen table. I will make us some tea." Molly said. "I need your advice on something. You know that Bill and i know each other for a long time. Ever since i met him, i started to get feelings for him. I am to scared to tell him and if i wait any longer, it might be to late to tell him."

I told Molly as she sat across from me. "Well, i think that you should tell him, before it is to late. He has to decide before Friday if he goes to Egypt for work or not. I know that Bill has feelings for you as well and he might think twice before he makes his decision." Molly told me. "Thanks for your advice Molly." I told her and gave her a hug. As we pulled away from the hug, Bill walked into the kitchen. "Hey Y/n, i didn't know that you were here." He spoke as he pulled me in for a hug. "I came here to talk to your mum. But, i want to talk to you. Can we go outside?" I asked as i took Bill's hand and walked outside. "I've heard from your mum that you get to go to Egypt for Gringotts."

I spoke as we stood outside. "Yeah, that's so cool, i get to go to Egypt. I've always wanted to see that country." He beamed. "Listen to me, don't go." I told him and he looked at me. "What? Why?" He asked me confused. "I have always supported you in your plans and now you are saying that i don't have to go." He added. "Let me explain. I have feelings towards you ever since we met. I was scared to tell you, because you wouldn't feel the same. And i don't want to loose my best friend." I told him and he smiled.

"I have feelings towards you as well. Ever since we met on the train in our second year. I couldn't stop thinking about you." He told me. "I am so happy. I thought that it was to late..." "Shut up and kiss me already." He smiled and pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. After a minute, we pulled away and i looked into his eyes. "Forget what i said, you should go." I told him as he took my hand and we walked inside the burrow again.

"Thanks babe, i was thinking to ask you to go with me. I won't leave you alone for that long. I'd rather have you with me so i can protect you." Bill spoke  as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "Look at the two of you. You are a stunning pair." Molly spoke as we sat down for dinner at the kitchen table. It was our start of a new chapter in our lives.