"Welcome to the family." Oliver Wood x Reader.

It was that time of the year again. It was Christmas break and i was packing my bags to go home for the holidays. I was really excited to see my family again, but the last week of the holidays i was going to spend it with my boyfriend Oliver and his family. When i was ready i went towards the staircase and walked down the stairs and walked towards the entrance of the Great Hall. I waited for Oliver and smiled when he walked towards me. 

"Hey babe, are you ready?" he asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Yes. Let's go." I answered. We went to the platform. My stuff was already on the train when we arrived. We stepped on the train and sat with our friends Lee, Fred and George. We talked about taht we would meet up in the vacation. During the train ride i fell asleep on Oliver's shoulder. I woke up by soft pulling on my sweater. "Babe, we are here." Oliver spoke. 

I smiled and Oliver helped me with my stuff. When we got off the train my older sister stood there waiting for me. "Welcome back Y/n." She spoke as she hugged me. "It's good to be back. This is Oliver." I told her. "So this is the guy mum and dad not approve." She told me. "I am Y/s/n." She spoke to Oliver and held out her hand. "It is nice to meet you." He spoke as he shoke her hand. "Y/s/n, do you mind taking my stuff home? I want to spend some time with Oliver." I asked her. 

"Don't be long or mum and dad will be furious." She spoke and went home with my stuff. We walked out Kings Cross, when Oliver stopped. "Why do your parents not approve me?" He asked. "Because they think that i should be studying instead of being with you. They think that i am wasting my time and they don't really like Quidditch. That is what Y/s/n said in a letter." I told Oliver. "You are not wasting your time with me, i help you study and you are doing well. They haven't met me and they haven't seen how happy you are. How about we are going to your house and they can meet me." Oliver spoke.

 "That is a good idea." I told him as we walked home. When we arrived, we walked inside. "Hello Mum and Dad." I spoke as i walked into the livingroom. "Hello darling. Who did you bring with you?" Dad asked. "Mum, dad, this is Oliver." "Hello mr. and mrs. Y/l/n. I am Oliver Wood. Y/n and i met at school and after a few dates and getting to know each other, we started to date. I know that you are concerend about her points, but i help study and she is really doing her best. I love her and i will do anything for her. I will protect her and hurt someone that hurt her." Oliver spoke and i wiped away a tear. 

"Is this about the letter Y/s/n name wrote you, Y/n? She didn't mean to write that we didn't approve her. You know that is her way to say that we wanted to meet Oliver. She did say that she was sorry to scare you two." Mum spoke. I looked at Oliver and smiled. "Well this is my family." I laughed. "You know that she is very protective over you." Dad told me and i nodded. Dad stood up and walked towards Oliver.

 "Welcome to the family, son." Dad spoke and smiled. "Thank you Mr. Y/L/n." Oliver spoke as dad dragged him towards the muggle television and wachted a quidditch game that was on. I helped mum in the kitchen and we made dinner, when it was ready I sat next Oliver. "I love you." I spoke and smiled. "I love you too, babe." He replied. It was a great start of the holidays.