"You are mine." Bellatrix Black Lestrange x Fem!Reader *NSFW

This chapter contains smut. If that isn't your cup of tea, feel free to read anything else. If you do stick around, enjoy the read. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Bellatrix and Y/n had a special relationship. When they were behind closed doors, Bellatrix was very sweet and lovely towards Y/n. But when they were in public, both Bellatrix and Y/n were known as crazy death eaters and one of Voldemort's most loyal followers. Y/n met Bellatrix when they were in their sixth year at Hogwarts and started their relationship a few months after. Y/n stood by Bellatrix's side when she was sent to Azkaban. She was devastated, to lose her lover and her best friend. But in 1995 Y/n received a letter from Narcissa to tell her that Bellatrix escaped. Y/n couldn't be anymore excited to see her lover again. Y/n and Bellatrix were currently sitting in a death eater meeting. Y/n sat across from Bellatrix, next to Severus.

Whenever Y/n turned to look at Severus to reply to his question or to tell him something, she could feel Bellatrix's eyes on her. Bellatrix started to feel jealous, without letting it show to anyone in the room, so she got up and walked over to "Go and sit over there, Sev." Bellatrix ordered the man as she took his place next to Y/n. "That wasn't very nice, Bella." Y/n whispered towards the woman. "I don't care. I didn't like the way he was talking to you." Bellatrix responded, while sported a slight smirk on her face. "He was talking about Draco." Y/n whispered. "I am going to make it clear to you. You. Are. Mine. Understood, darling?" Bellatrix hissed towards Y/n. "Yes, madam." Y/n replied and Bellatrix smirked, as she placed a hand on Y/n's thigh. Throughout the meeting Y/n could feel Bellatrix's hand caressing her thigh, making it hard for Y/n not to moan.

When the meeting was over Y/n looked at Bellatrix, nearly begging the woman to take her to their room. "What is it you want, my dear?" Bellatrix asked as she batted her eyelashes towards the blushing woman. "Bella, I need you." Y/n whispered. Bellatrix grabbed Y/n's hand and walked up the stairs of Malfoy Manor and towards their shared bedroom. Bellatrix placed her hands around Y/n's waist as she pushed her against the wall of their bedroom. "You think that i didn't notice that Severus was trying to flirt with you." Bellatrix said as she was placing kisses on Y/n's neck. "You are mine. And only mine." Bellatrix said as she pulled away from Y/n, only to receive a whine from her. "Patience darling." Bellatrix said as she sat down on the bed looking at Y/n. "I want to watch you taking off your clothes." Bellatrix smirked.

Y/n hesitated for a moment, before she started to take down the straps of her dress, letting the fabric pool around her ankles. Y/n started to remove her bra and moved towards her knickers, when Bellatrix let out a noise that made Y/n stop and look at her."TLeave those for me. Lay down on the bed." Bellatrix instructed. Y/n crawled on the bed and laid down. Bellatrix smirked Y/n's way before she got on top of the woman and placed her lips on Y/n's. "You are beautiful." Bellatrix whispered through the kisses. Bellatrix started to place kisses all over Y/n's body, while often looking her in the eyes. Y/n started to moan and went to grab her curly hair. "Tell me what you want." Bellatrix smirked. "Your mouth." Y/n moaned. "Where? Here?" Bellatrix asked as she placed a kiss on top of her clothed clit. Y/n moaned out loud and grabbed Bellatrix's hair thighter. "Yes, Bella. Please." Bellatrix pulled down the knickers and started to lick down Y/n's slit.

"Merlin, Bella. Bellatrix kept licking and occasionally bit her clit. After a while, Bellatrix added a finger inside of Y/n, making her moan out loud. "Bella, please, let me come." Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her climax. Bellatrix thrusted her finger a little faster, making Y/n go over the edge. "Come for me, darling." Bellatrix said and Y/n let out a loud and long moan. Bellatrix came to lie beside Y/n and wrapped an arm around her quivering body. "I love you, my darling. You were so good for me." Bellatrix grinned. "I love you too Bella." Y/n smiled as she laid her head on Bellatrix's shoulder, while Bellatrix started to stroke her hair softly. "I have been thinking about something for a while, Bella. What if we got married?" Y/n said as she went to sit on the black haired woman's lap. "You want to marry me? Where does that come from all of the sudden?" Bellatrix asked softly. "I don't know, i have thought about it for a while." Y/n smiled.

"So you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Bellatrix smirked. "Yes. Don't you want to spend the rest of your life with me either?" Y/n replied. "Of course, my darling. I don't want anything else." Bellatrix grinned as she started to place a kiss on Y/n's lips. "Wait, let me get something." Bellatrix said as Y/n got off her lap. Bellatrix got up and walked towards the desk in their room and grabbed a ring from off the desk. Bellatrix came to sit on the bed again and smirked towards Y/n. "Marry me?" She asked. "Of course Bella." Y/n smiled as Bellatrix placed the ring on her finger and placed her lips on Y/n's again. "I love you, my dearest." Bellatrix smiled as she helped Y/n getting dressed again. "I love you too." Y/n replied as she placed a kiss on her lips and started to head out the room, to join the rest of the family for dinner. Y/n sat opposite of Bellatrix, next to Draco, who noticed the ring on Y/n's finger.

"When did you get engaged?" Draco asked as he looked between Bellatrix and Y/n. "Just a minute ago." Bellatrix smirked. "Really? I didn't know that you were thinking about getting married." Narcissa told her older sister. "Sometimes you just know." Y/n smiled towards Bellatrix. "Oh, and i know that it is very traditional not to show your dress to the one you are marrying, but i want Bella to be there." Y/n said when Narcissa started discussing wedding plans already. "Of course, it is your wedding, you can do whatever you want." Narcissa smiled. A couple of months later, it was Bellatrix and Y/n's wedding day. Narcissa was helping Y/n into her beautiful wedding dress. When Y/n was ready, she turned to look at Narcissa and smiled.

"How do i look? Do I look like I am going to marry the love of my life?" Y/n smiled. "You look very beautiful." Narcissa smiled. After a while, Y/n walked down the hall of Malfoy Manor and looked at Bellatrix, who was wearing a black wedding dress. "Hello, sexy." Bellatrix smirked. "Hello, gorgeous." Y/n replied. After 30 Minutes, Y/n and Bellatrix were married. When the night ended and the celebration was over, Y/n and Bellatrix found themselves in their room, taking each other's dresses off and getting ready to go to bed. They laid on the bed, but couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was the start of a new chapter in their crazy lives together.