"I'm yours, in every way you want me." Hermione Granger x Fem!reader

"Do you know what it's like?" Y/n asked Hermione as they were sitting in the Burrow. "To have feelings for someone and they don't like you back?" Y/n added. Y/n was talking about a guy she had been crushing on for some months now, without the knowledge that her friend has feelings for her. "Yeah, i know what it feels like." Hermione weakly smiled at Y/n. Y/n took a look at Hermione, noticing the slight change in her behaviour. "What's wrong, 'Mione?" Y/n asked after a moment. "Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Hermione smiled. "You sure?" "Yes, I am." Hermione smiled as she got up and walked out of the room. Y/n started to feel sort of worried about Hermione. Y/n walked out of the room and went towards Ginny's room. "Hey Gin, i have a question. Do you know what's wrong with Hermione?" Y/n asked as she looked at the girl. Ginny got up, completely ignored Y/n's question and walked out the room.

Y/n felt like both of her friends hated her for something and she didn't know what she had done. Y/n walked down the stairs and saw Ginny and Hermione talking, and when Y/n walked into the room, they went completely silent. Y/n decided to go on a little walk. Y/n walked through the kitchen, while wiping away a tear that rolled down her cheek, that didn't go unnoticed by Molly. Molly walked out the kitchen and followed Y/n. "My dear, what's wrong?" Molly asked as she saw Y/n standing in the field, her hands in front of her face, crying loudly. "I don't know. I was talking with Hermione and she suddenly changed her behaviour, and when i asked her about it, she said she was fine and walked out. And when I went to ask Ginny about it, she completely ignored me and walked out the room. As i walked down the stairs they were talking and when i walked in they went completely silent, like i was some kind of monster. I don't know what I did wrong."

Y/n said as she cried in Molly's arms. "Hermione is going through a rough time. I am sorry my dear, but i have to go and check on my soup." Molly said. Molly received a sad smile from Y/n and walked back to the Burrow. Molly went and checked on her soup and decided to go and have a little chat with the girls about Y/n. "Girls. There is something bothering me." Molly said as she sat down opposite Hermione and Ginny. "What is it, mum?" Ginny asked like there was nothing going on. "I just had a little chat with Y/n, she is outside, crying, because you two are giving her a silent treatment. Care to explain why you are giving her the silent treatment?" Molly asked, sounding quite disappointed. "She kind of deserves it. She has been talking about a guy, and is completely oblivious about Hermione's feelings for her." Ginny said. "And does Y/n know that Hermione has feelings for her?" Molly replied. "Uh, she doesn't." Hermione replied. "How can she be oblivious to something when she doesn't even know about it?"

Molly said as she raised her voice slightly. "Nobody deserves being treated the way you two are treating her." Molly added. Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and Hermione stood up. "Where are you going?" Ginny asked. "To talk to Y/n." Hermione replied as she started to walk outside, leaving Molly talking to Ginny about why she shouldn't have done that. Hermione found Y/n sitting near a tree and walked up to her. "Hey. Can I join you?" Hermione asked. "Sure." Y/n replied. "I came to talk to you. I shouldn't have treated you like that. You didn't deserve that." Hermione said after a while of sitting in silence. "It's just.. I love you and hearing you talk about your feelings about this boy made me realise that my feelings towards you only have gotten stronger." Hermione said. "Why didn't you say that when i asked you? You can tell me anything." Y/n said.

"Because, I was scared, even a little hurt. I know i can tell you anything. But i was scared to tell you this, because i didn't know how you would react." Hermione said. "You know what. Let's give it a shot." Y/n said as she thought about it for a moment. "Really?" Hermion asked. "Yeah, why not? I love you, you love me, so why not give it a go." Y/n smiled as she wrapped her arms around Hermione and pulled her onto her lap. "You are so weird." Hermione laughed.

"Come on, you like my weird side." Y/n replied as she placed a soft kiss on Hermione's lips. When they pulled apart, Hermione stood up and held out her hand, for Y/n to take. When Y/n stood up, they held each other's hand and walked back to the Burrow. Hermione and Y/n often stole kisses when they were walking up to the Burrow and when they walked inside, they saw Molly and Ginny in the kitchen. "I see that you made up. I am happy for you two." Molly sat as she wrapped her arms around the two girls and smiled. "I have to say something, towards you, Y/n." Ginny said. "I am sorry for the way I treated you. You didn't deserve that. I promise I won't do it again." Ginny said. "I forgive you Ginny." Y/n smiled as she hugged the girl. Hermione and Y/n went up the stairs and laid down on the bed, holding each other close. "You know. One day, i'm going to marry you." Y/n said as she looked Hermione in the eyes.

"Really? You want to marry me?" Hermione asked. "Yes. I'm yours in every way you want me." Y/n replied as she placed her lips on Hermione's and pulled her closer. "I love you, Y/n/n." Hermione said after they pulled away from the kiss. "I love you, 'Mione." Y/n replied. "You're so cute when you're half asleep like this." Hermione said as she noticed that Y/n was slowly falling asleep. "I know, i'm always cute." Y/n replied. "Haha, nice try. You are not always cute." Hermione retorted as Y/n sat up. "What did you say?" Y/n said, sounding jokingly angry. "You are not always cute." Hermione repeated. "I will show. I will tickle you, you will beg for mercy." Y/n said as she started to tickle Hermione, who started laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop, I beg for your mercy." Hermione said through her fits of laughter. "See, I told you would beg for mercy." Y/n said as they laid down again and Y/n placed her head on Hermione's chest. "I love you, you idiot." Hermione said. "I love you too, babe." Y/n replied as she smiled up at Hermione and placed a kiss on her nose, before she started to fall asleep in Hermione's arms. "You are staring again babe." Y/n said as she lightly opened her eyes. "I can't help it that you are so cute."