"Marry me?" Sherlock Holmes x Pregnant! Fem! Reader

Y/n, her boyfriend Sherlock, John and Mycroft were all in a taxi on their way to the Holmes brothers family home. Y/n looked down at her leather skirt and smiled when she felt Sherlock's eyes on her. Y/n and Sherlock had been dating for 4 years and it was definitely a roller coaster of emotions. They met each other in a restaurant, where he explained to her that he faked his death to keep his best friend safe. After a couple of dates, Sherlock hitted to her that he wanted to be more than friends. Let's just say that she had to ask him to be her boyfriend, because Sherlock wasn't so good with sharing his feelings yet. Also Y/n had something to tell the family. Sherlock and Y/n were expecting their first child together and they recently found out that it was going to be a baby girl. "What are you thinking about, my love?" Sherlock whispered.

"About our first meeting and about the time i had to ask you to be mine, because you aren't as good with your feelings back then." Y/n teased. "But also about this little one." She added as she placed a hand on her stomach. "Mummy would be thrilled to know that she will have grandchildren." Sherlock whispered and placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek. The taxi came to a stop and informed them that they had arrived. "Are you nervous, my love?" "Only a little. But you are by my side and that makes it a little easier." Y/n smiled as she held Sherlock's hand. "You don't have to be scared. Mummy loves you." Mycroft said as they walked to the door and knocked. "My boys. Come in. You must be cold." Mrs Holmes smiled as she stood in the doorway, hugging the brothers, John and Y/n. "How are you my dear? Not too tired from the journey?" Mrs. Holmes asked. "No, I am not so tired. But i could use a nap." Y/n smiled.

Sherlock and Y/n walked up the stairs and into Sherlock's old bedroom. "Are those little pirate ships on your wallpaper?" Y/n asked as they walked into the room. "Yes, I wanted something other than that, but mummy insisted on getting the pirate ships." Sherlock lied. "It is not about the fact that you wanted to be a pirate growing up?" Y/n teased as she took off her shoes and coat before lying down on the bed. "Who told you that?" "Mycroft did. But don't kill him. The baby needs her uncle." She said as Sherlock laid beside her."What would you think about calling the baby after Mary?" Y/n asked as they were laying in each other's arms on the bed. "I think that John would love that. Are you going to ask Mycroft to be the godfather later?" "Yes." Y/n replied. "If we are expecting another child we should make John the godfather, don't you think?" Y/n added. "Already thinking about another one. Sleep my angel." Sherlock whispered.

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep and Sherlock had his arm around her stomach. After an hour nap, Y/n woke up and smiled at Sherlock sleeping next to her with a protective hand on her stomach. "Sher, wake up." Y/n whispered and played with the curls of his hair. "I love when you play with my hair. Helps me relax." Sherlock whispered as he opened his eyes and smiled at his lover. "Let's go down stairs." Y/n smiled as they got up and walked down the stairs to join the rest in the kitchen. "Y/n when are you telling mummy that you and Sherlock are expecting?" Mycroft asked. Y/n shot him a glare. "You are pregnant?" Mrs. Holmes asked. "Yes. Thanks for ruining the surprise, Mikey." "Don't call me that." "That is great news, sweetheart." Mrs. Holmes smiled as she wrapped her arms around Y/n and Sherlock. "Do you know the gender already?" Mr. Holmes asked. "Yes. A girl." Y/n replied.

Y/n helped Mrs Holmes with dinner and didn't notice that Sherlock and Mycroft walked out the kitchen and stood outside. "Have you seen Sherlock?" Y/n asked John. "Uh, he is outside with Mycroft." John replied as Y/n walked outside with Mrs. Holmes. "Are you two smoking?" Mrs Holmes asked. "No." "It was Mycroft." Y/n laughed at the brothers being scared of their mother and walked over to Sherlock. "John needs to talk to you, Sherlock." Y/n smiled as she stood beside Mycroft. Sherlock, who looked as confused as Mycroft, walked inside and Y/n turned her attention to the eldest Holmes. "I want to ask you something." Y/n smiled.

"A child needs a godparent. And it is normal to a woman and man, but we thought about it." Y/n smiled and Mycroft looked more confused than he already was. "Do you want to be the baby's godparent along with Molly?" Y/n asked. "Really, Sherlock wants me as the godfather?" "Yes, he doesn't want to say it, but it would mean the world for us both if you were." "Of course. I will be delighted to be there for the little one. And just as Sherlock, I will protect you both with all my power." Mycroft replied as they walked into the kitchen again and smiled at each other. "Did you ask him, my dear?" Sherlock asked. Y/n nodded and smiled towards Mycroft. "We already have a name for the baby picked out. What would you think of naming the baby after Mary?" Sherlock asked his best friend, who started to tear up. "I think that Mary would love that." John smiled through his sobs. Y/n gave him a hug, when they were interrupted by Mrs. Holmes.

"Dinner is ready." Mrs. Holmes smiled as she walked into the kitchen. They walked into the dining area and sat down. Everyone was talking and Sherlock smiled at Y/n. "You know, I love you, my love." Sherlock whispered in Y/n's ear. "Of course i do, silly. What's wrong?" "Nothing. I just have to ask you something." Sherlock stood up and smiled at Y/n "My dear Y/n. When we first met, I was hard and cruel towards you. You changed the way I look at you. As you said it yourself, I am not good when it comes to sharing my feelings, But you are and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Sherlock explained and Y/n smiled at him. Sherlock took a small velvet box out of his pocket and opened it to show her a beautiful diamond ring and sank down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Sherlock asked and Mrs Holmes started to cry. "Of course, Sherlock." Y/n replied and sat down on his knee and placed her lips on his.

"Mikey, when are you going to get married?" Mrs. Holmes asked the eldest. "Don't get your hopes up, mummy." Mycroft replied. Sherlock and Y/n pulled away and started to laugh at Mycroft's reaction. The family celebrated the engagement and Sherlock smiled down at his lover.

~Time Skip~

It was the big day. Y/n stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself in her wedding dress. She was getting ready to marry her best friend. She was wearing a beautiful lace dress and Mrs. Holmes stood beside her, holding the baby girl in her arms. "Don't you think that your mummy looks beautiful, Mary?" Mrs Holmes asked the baby girl and she smiled at her mother. "You look stunning, Y/n. Are you ready to go?" Mycroft asked as he stood by the door. Mrs. Holmes and baby Mary walked out the room and Y/n smiled at Mycroft. "I am nervous." She admitted. "That is normal. But just remember, Sherlock will be there at the end of the aisle." Mycroft comforted and Y/n walked over to him. "Thank you for walking me down the aisle, Mikey." Y/n smiled as they walked down the stairs and down the aisle. "It is my pleasure. You know, I always knew that you would be the one for Sherlock." Mycroft smiled.

Sherlock looked at Y/n and smiled as she stood in front of him. "Hey you." Y/n smiled. "Hello my angel. You look beautiful." Sherlock smiled. The Ceremony started and it was interrupted by baby Mary's cries. They were laughing and the priest finally announced that Sherlock and Y/n were now husband and wife. Sherlock placed his lips on Y/n and placed his hands on her waist. They walked outside and took some pictures with the bridal party and the Holmes family. Sherlock and Y/n were currently in a hotel room and Y/n smiled at Sherlock who was looking through his phone. "Darling, can you pull down the zip? I want to change into something different for the reception." Y/n asked. Sherlock, who stood behind her, pulled down the zip and placed kisses on the exposed skin. "I love you, Mrs. Holmes." Sherlock smiled as she got dressed into a shorter version of her wedding dress. "We love you too, Mr. Holmes." Y/n replied.

"You are pregnant again?" "Yes, it is a boy. And remember that I told you that we should make John the godfather? I want to ask him later." "It's a boy? I am so happy, my angel." Sherlock smiled as he placed a hand on her stomach. "Let's go and tell the rest." The rest of the evening was much better than expected. Mrs and Mr. Holme sr. were thrilled to have another grandchild. Mycroft already knew, but was just as happy as the first time they told that they were pregnant and then there was John. Let's just say that he basically screamed at the top of his lungs that he was excited to be the godfather. Sherlock looked at Y/n, who was talking to Mrs. Hudson and holding the baby girl and smiled. He felt really lucky to find a beautiful woman, he can now call his wife and is the mother of his children. He finally felt complete.