Jealousy. Roger Daltrey x Reader

Roger and i were dating for a good 2 years now. He has been busy with the band, but lately i feel that Roger isn't giving me the attention i need. Today is one of our date nights and Roger decided to go to a club. I went for a black dress with black heels. I did my makeup and my hair and walked down the stairs to see that Roger was ready to go. "Let's go babe." He smiled and we went to the club. Roger gave me my usual drink and then when he saw some friends, he went over and ditched me. I sat at the table, listening to the music they were playing.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" A stranger asked me. "No, the person that i am with is with his friends." I told him and the stranger smiled. "Well, he isn't worth your presence. Would you like to dance with me?" He asked and i smiled. "Yeah, let's dance." I spoke and we walked to the dancefloor. After a few songs, i started to feel tired and irritated, but the stranger still wanted to dance. I could see that Roger noticed me and he walked towards me.

"Can't you see that the lady is tired?" He asked and the stranger smirked. "You have to say. You were with your friends. At least i am payed attention to her." Roger was so mad, he raised his fist and punched the guy in the face. "Let's go, babe." He said and took my hand. We walked out the club and went back home. Once inside, Roger backed me up against the wall and started to kiss me. I kissed back and smiled. "You were playing a dangerous game in the club, darling You are mine and only mine." Roger spoke and started to kiss my neck. "Well that is what you get for ditching me." I sternly spoke.

Roger was very cute when he was angry but he looked at me. "You were dancing with a stranger and i was just talking to my friends. I think i have a right to be angry." "No you don't. I felt lonely dear. You shouldn't have dicthed me." I yelled. This was the first time that we acctually fought. We had some small arguments about little things but not a big fight like this. It was making me a little sad. I started to tear up and i could see that Roger's expression was changing from anger to worried. "I am sorry, sweetheart. I shouldn't have gone off and leave you all by youself."

He spoke as he held my cheeks in his hands. "And i am sorry to, for dancing with a total stanger." I spoke and placed a soft peck on his lips. "Let's get some sleep." He smiled and we walked upstairs. I went towards the bathroom to get changed but stopped before i walked in. "I have to say this tho. You are very sexy when you are jealous." I winked as i walked inside and quickly closed the door. Let's say that we didn't have a lot of sleep, cause Roger had some other plans in his head for the night.