Angels Like You - Sherlock Holmes x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex. Also contains Druguse and overdosing. !!Minors Don't Interact!!

“For god sake, Sherlock, please talk to me.” Y/n yelled from the otherside of the room. She and her boyfriend of 2 years, Sherlock, were fighting, because he said something that upset her. And because of the fact that Sherlock was high. “So, you are going to ignore me and not talk to me at all?” Y/n asked as she watched him walk into the kitchen. “What is going on?” John asked as he walked into the flat. “Nothing.” Y/n replied, before she walked out of the flat. “Where are you going?” Sherlock asked. “Oh, now you want to talk?” Y/n replied as she was standing on the bottom of the stairs. “No. I just want to know if you could get milk. We’re out of it.” Sherlock replied, with a monotone voice and a no expression on his face. Y/n raised her eyebrow in disbelieve, before walking out of the flat. “Y/n, wait.” John called out after her as he had ran out of the flat. “What happened before I walked in?” John asked as he caught up to her. 

“I came home from hanging out with my sister and I saw him take drugs. When I specifically told him I don’t want him to do that if he wanted a relationship with me.” Y/n replied. “Really? He’s still doing that?” John asked. “I don’t know. He doesn’t talk to me.” Y/n answered. “What are you going to do now?” “Live back in my old flat and let him think about what he did.” Y/n replied. “Maybe you should try and talk to him again.” “As if he’s going to listen. He was laying on that damn couch when I walked in and then walked straight into the kitchen when you walked in.” Y/n replied. “I think I should let it rest for some time.” She added, before she walked away towards her old apartment. She walked into the apartment and sat down on the couch, when she heard her notifications go off and even heard her phone ring a couple of times. When she grabbed her phone, she saw several texts and missed calls from Sherlock. She sat down on the floor, before crying. 

She thought about all of the good times they had, but couldn’t help but cry more. Hours turned into days. It has been a couple of days since Y/n talked to Sherlock. He tried to call her and text her, even came to her flat to talk, but she ignored him. Ever since she was young, she had trouble with her mental health and even had a history of self harm. Sherlock was there for her in the years she had knew him, which was when she was in her late teens. The phone rang and Y/n walked out of the bedroom and grabbed it, not realising it was Sherlock calling her. “Y/n. Will you please talk to me? I’ve been texting and calling you and you weren’t picking up.” Sherlock said. “I don’t want to talk to you anymore, Sherlock. You promised that you would never do drugs. But you broke your promise.” Y/n replied. “I quit.” Sherlock said. “How do I know that you are not lying? You were obviously lying the first time you promised me.” Y/n said. 

“I promise you, on my mother, that I quit doing drugs. Do you really think that drugs are more important to me than you?” Sherlock asked. “I don’t know, Sherlock. It seems that it is.” Y/n said. “Please, let me see you again. I want to prove to you that I really quit doing drugs.” Sherlock begged. “I don’t want to see you, Sherlock. You know that I hate liars. Goodbye.” Y/n said, before she hung up. She walked into the bedroom, before she grabbed her medication and started to take a couple of tablets. She laid down on the bed, before everything started to fade to black. “She’s going to be alright, Sherlock. The doctor told me when you were in Baker street, getting some of her clothes.” Y/n heard John say. “I know she’s going to get through this John. I know she's strong.” Sherlock replied. “Sherlock? What happened?” Y/n asked as she slowly opened her eyes. “You tried to kill yourself.” Sherlock answered. 

“You overdosed on your medication. Sherlock and I found you in your bedroom, choking and foaming out of your mouth. We called the ambulance and they pumped your stomach.” John replied. "You couldn't be there so fast. Bakerstreet is 10 minutes from my flat." Y/n replied. "We were outside of your flat when I called you. Because I knew that something would happen." Sherlock said. "You were there?" Y/n asked, a weak smile on her face. John walked out of the room and Y/n looked at Sherlock, only to see hurt in his eyes. "Why did you do it?" Sherlock asked. "Because I was heartbroken when I saw that you had taken drugs again. You promised me that you would never do it again. I didn't want to lose you to those things just like I lost my brother to those things. I care a lot about you, Sherlock and you breaking that promise broke my heart." Y/n said. Sherlock got up from the chair and moved to sit on her bed. "You know that I am not stupid enough to take the right amount of drugs to kill myself. It was an experiment. Although that doesn't make up for my actions. Darling, you know that I didn’t mean to break our promise." Sherlock said. "I know, Sherlock. I don't want you to do it again or you will lose me forever."  Y/n said. "I promise you, on my mother, that I won't." Sherlock replied. "Good. I love you." Y/n whispered. "I know, darling." Sherlock replied. She smiled at him, before he placed a kiss on her lips. His lips were soft and warm, almost silken and pillowy against her own.