Cheryl Blossom x Fem!Reader: 'Can we be more than friends?'

I've known Cheryl since the age of 10 and she has always been there for me and i have been there for her. When Jason passed away, Cheryl was heartbroken. She loved Jason, but they took him away from her. Cheryl and i are very close and she knows things about me that no one knows. Like, i fall on both girls and boys. But what Cheryl doesn't know is that i am actually in love with her.

 But i am too scared to tell her about it, because i don't want to loose this friendship. I was now getting ready to meet Cheryl in Pop's diner, because she needed to tell me something. When i was ready, i walked out my house and drove with the car towards Pop's. When i arrived, i parked the car and walked inside. I looked for the red head and when i found her, i smiled and walked towards her. "Hi Cherry." I spoke as i hugged her.

 "Hi Y/n/n." Cheryl replied as we sat down. "How are you?" "I've been better. Betty called me yesterday that she and her friends found out who Jason's killer is. Turns out Jason's killer is daddy. And when the police came to arrest him, he hung himself." Cheryl told me and she started to cry. I wrapped my arms around her and she cried in my shoulder.  "Well, i don't know what to say. You finally know who Jason's killer is , but i didn't expect it to be Clifford. Why did he kill his own flesh and blood? I don't understand." I told Cheryl and she looked at me. 

"I don't know, but i don't wanna stay in Thronhill. Can i stay at your place, just for a while?" "I think mom won't mind." I smiled. Cheryl wiped her tears away and looked at me. "How are you doing? Are you seeing any one?" Cheryl asked me. "I am good and no i am not seeing anyone. But i have to tell you something." I spoke. "Okay, what is it?" Cheryl asked. I looked at her and took a deep breath. " I have feelings for you. But i never told you, because i am scared to loose our friendship." "You won't loose me, 'cause i have feelings for you too." She smiled. "Really?" "Yeah i fell in love with you a few years ago. Because you are pretty and you're always there for me." 

"Really that's why i fell in love with you. I have a question. If you want,  can we be more than friends?" "Of course." She smiled and grabbed my cheeks and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. "I love you, Cheryl Bombshell." "I love you too, Y/n/n. Let's celebrate with some drinks." Cheryl spoke and ordered some drinks for the both of us. It felt like some weight fell of my shoulders after i told Cheryl. I am finally dating the girl i fell in love with some years ago and no one can take that happiness away from us.