"I hate you." "No you don't." Percy Weasley x reader

Being the head girl of the gryffindor house was fun. Especially to walk around in the halls with my boyfriend and head boy Percy Weasley.

We have been dating since last year’s summer break. We have to walk around in the halls to see if all the students are in bed, we like to hold hands. Just like today.

Percy and i had to check if all the students are in bed. “You know, Perc. It would be nice if we could go to the astronomy tower to star gaze.” I spoke as we walked past a window.

“That would be nice but you know that we aren’t allowed to come there.” Percy said. “darling come on. Live a little. “ I told him and grabbed his hand. I went to the astronomy tower.

I went to stand near the open window. “Look it is nice, right?” I asked Percy. I sat down and Percy sat down next to me. “i guess.” Percy spoke. “oh come on Percy. It’s not like you are going to get expelled for this.” I told him.

I laid my head on his shoulder. “I hate you.” He laughed. “No, you don't. You love me.” I spoke as i looked at him. “Stop being so cute.” Percy laughed. “I can’t help it.” I smiled. “ I love you.” I told him.

“I love you too. come on, let’s get some sleep.” We went back to the common room and i decided to sleep in Percy’s bed.” I love you so much.” i said as i laid down.

“ I love you too.” “ We should do this more often.” I whispered as i leaned in to kiss him. “Yeah we should. Now let’s get some sleep okay.” Percy told me and i fell asleep with my head on his chest.

i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night by the feeling on nothing on me. I looked over to Percy and saw that he hogged all the blankets. “Stop hogging the blankets.” I whispered. “I am sorry i am not used to this.” He said as he gave back some of the duvet.

I laid back down and fell back asleep next to Percy. “George look percy has someone in the bed with him.” I heard someone whisper. I woke up to see that his brothers were watching us. Percy also woke up.

“You finally have a girl in your bed.” George spoke. “Way to go perc.” Fred added. “Get out.” Percy said angrily. They walked out and i smiled. “I love waking up next to you.” I told him as i kissed him. “I do too. Now we must get ready for breakfast.” I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready.

Percy walked in after me and got ready as well. I gave Percy another kiss and grabbed his hand. “Let’s get some breakfast.” I said and we walked out and towards the great hall. It was a great start of the day.

We got some breakfast and i got up. “Where are you going?” Percy asked. “I am going to class. I don’t want to fail for this year.” I beamed. Percy got up and grabbed me by the waist. He pulled me in for a kiss and after we pulled away, he gave me a hug.

“That’s my girl.” He proudly said. I could hear Oliver, Fred and George cheer and Percy turned around and gave them a death glare. “Ten points less for all three of you.” He said and i smiled. “That’s my boy.” I said and kissed his cheeck. “Let’s get to class. don’t want to be late.” I said and we went to our first class. There is no better way to start the day.