"You are the only one who gets to call me that." Mycroft Holmes x Fem!Reader.

Y/n L/n, a beautiful woman, who worked as a Government Official. Since Y/n was in her late 20’s/ early 30s, she was the youngest Government Official. Just like Mycroft Holmes and Elizabeth Smallwood, Y/n is considered to be most of the High ranking people in the Government. Mycroft and Y/n had been seeing each other for quite some time, often hooking up, when they were both feeling lonely. She didn’t really know where she stood, but she started to catch feelings for the older man.  Y/n got up in the morning, and walked over to her bathroom, where she took a shower and washed her hair. When she was finished, Y/n got out the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around her body and walked to her closet. Y/n lived in a quite modern house in London and made quite the life for herself and she loved every moment of it. She didn’t have to listen to her parents or to her boyfriend and that was such a good feeling.

 Y/n looked into her closet and pulled out a black top, plaid skirt and her new belt, she bought just last week. She also grabbed her black  heels and got ready in front of her large mirror. When she was finished getting ready in her outfit, Y/n quickly tied her hair into a high ponytail and applied some makeup. Y/n checked the clock in her bedroom and realised that she was running late for a meeting she was having with Mycroft and Elizabeth. ‘Shit, I am going to be late for this meeting.’ Y/n thought to herself as she started to grab her bag and phone and headed down to her car. She drove a sleek black Bentley and opened her garage port. When it was fully open, she started to drive towards the office. ‘Shit, shit, shit.’ Y/n thought to herself as she parked her car and got out, while grabbing her stuff from the passenger seat.

 Y/n slightly ran into the building and smiled at the men she passed, nearly running into people as she got into the elevator and pressed the button of the floor she was heading too. When she arrived at the floor, she quickly ran towards Mycroft’s office. Y/n saw that Mycroft and Elizabeth were already inside and smiled politely at them. “Sorry, I lost track of time, when i was getting ready.” Y/n said as she sat down next to Elizabeth. “Not a problem, Y/n.” Elizabeth smiled. “Well, let’s get started.” Mycroft said as he went to close the door and sat down opposite Y/n. While they were discussing various points that were essential, Y/n couldn’t help but notice that Mycroft’s eyes often travelled down to her cleavage. After an hour or two, the three of them finished the meeting and Y/n got up, talking to Elizabeth. “Y/n, can i speak to you?” Mycroft asked as she nearly walked out the door. “Of course.” Y/n smiled as she turned to look at him, sitting in his chair. 

“What is it you want to talk about?” “I love you, but please stop whatever it is that you’re doing.” Mycroft said as he looked at the woman. “What do you mean?” Y/n asked. “Dressing like that. You are obviously trying to blow our ‘cover’.” Mycroft said as he got up and walked over to Y/n. “I just want to know where I stand. And don’t say, your office. I mean, what are we?” She asked as she looked up at the man. “What do you want us to be?” Mycroft asked, oblivious to the fact that Y/n wanted to be more than ‘Friends with Benefits’. “I want to be more than friends. I started to have feelings towards you.” Y/n sighed as she leaned against his desk. “What exactly do you mean? I don’t think that I am following.” Mycroft said as he looked at the younger woman in front of him. “For someone who deduces things and is known to be quite smart, you aren’t really smart at the moment.” Y/n said. 

“I mean, i want to be in a relationship with you. And I also mean no secret relationship.” Y/n said as she slightly rolled her eyes by how oblivious Mycroft was. “You want to start a relationship with me? A man who is known to hate all kinds of people?” Mycroft asked, raising an eyebrow. “Yes. For Christ’s sake, How oblivious can you be? Can’t you see that I love you?!” Y/n said as she stepped closer to Mycroft, who started to smirk towards the woman. “Please, stop smirking at me like that. I’m not sure what will happen if you keep doing that.” “What is going to happen, if i don’t stop?” Mycroft teased. “We’ll see.” 
Y/n teased back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him in for a passionate kiss. Y/n could feel Mycroft’s hands moving towards her waist and kept them there for the majority of the kiss. “Mr Holmes, your brother is here-” A young guy said as he walked into the office. “Get out.” Mycroft hissed towards the guy, who quickly walked back out. “I should leave you and your brother alone.” Y/n whispered. “Stay. You said so yourself, you don’t want a secret relationship, so Sherlock has to deal with that.” Mycroft said as he sat down in his chair and Y/n stood beside him both looking at some files on Mycroft’s laptop. “Ah, little brother. How can I help you?” Mycroft asked as Y/n noticed him rolling his eyes. “I came here for the files, you promised me.” Sherlock said as he looked at Y/n. “Did you find a new pet?” Sherlock asked as Mycroft handed him the files. 

“Excuse you! I am not his pet. I am his partner.” Y/n said as she folded her arms in front of her chest as she raised an eyebrow towards the younger Holmes. “Get out.” She hissed towards Sherlock, who walked out the office. “I am sorry for my brother, he needs to learn to think before he speaks.” Mycroft smiled as Y/n turned and leaned against his desk. “It’s not a problem.” Y/n smiled. “Can we get some lunch? I haven’t eaten anything this morning.” Y/n asked. “Of course my dear.” Mycroft said as they walked out the office. “I love you, Mikey.” Y/n grinned, knowing too well that he doesn’t like to be called Mikey. 

“I know you do. You’re the only one who gets to call me that.” Mycroft said as he placed a hand on the small of her back, leading them both towards the elevator. “Really? Not even your mother calls you that?” Y/n asked. “No, you are the only one.” Mycroft grinned as they stood beside each other. “I feel quite special now.” Y/n teased. “Stop it.” Mycroft said as he gave her a glare. “Sorry, Mikey.” “Okay, now you are pushing it.” Mycroft said as they got out the elevator and walked out the door, while Y/n locked arms with Mycroft.