"We have a lot more in common than you think." Bill Weasley x Fem!Reader *NSFW*

Warning: This story contains smut and unprotected sex. Wrap it before you tap it. Feel free to read something else, if you don't feel comfortable with reading smut or you are too young.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Is everything okay?" Bill Weasley asked Y/n as they were walking down the halls of the school, to make sure that no students were out of bed. "Yes, why wouldn't I be okay?" Y/n asked as she looked at the taller Gryffindor. "Because you have been quiet most of the time. Something is wrong, I just know there is. You can tell me." Bill smiled as he came to a stop and looked Y/n in the eyes. "It's just that my parents have placed a lot of pressure on me, since the last time I saw them. They told me that after Hogwarts, I have to get a job at the Ministry." Y/n explained as she looked down at the floor. "And you don't want to work at the Ministry?" Bill asked. "No, I don't. But it is what my parents want." Y/n said as she finally looked at the ginger boy in front of her.

"You don't have to work for the Ministry if you don't want to. You don't have to do everything your parents tell you to do." Bill assured. "What is it you want to do?" Bill added as they started to walk again. "I want to work at Gringotts, as a curse-breaker." Y/n smiled and Bill looked at Y/n. "No way, I want to do that as well. We have a lot more in common than you might think." Bill beamed excitedly. "Bill? Can I tell you something? Something I haven't even told any of my friends?" Y/n asked as they turned another corner. "Of course, you can. We are friends after all." Bill smiled as he looked at Y/n. "I never could picture myself growing old until I thought of living the rest of my life with you." Y/n admitted as she looked down at her trembling hands.

"What?" Bill asked, slightly confused and slightly oblivious to what Y/n was saying. "Do you realize that almost everyone looks at you when you walk into the room? I am one of them. I have been ever since I met you in our first year. I have been in love with you ever since that day." Y/n said as she looked up at Bill. Bill looked at Y/n and placed his hands on her cheek and placed his lips on hers, while slightly pushing her against the wall. "God, I wanted to do that ever since I laid eyes on you." Bill whispered as he pulled away from the kiss and placed his forehead against hers. "Can you do it again?" Y/n asked as she looked longingly in his eyes, before he placed his lips on hers again. This time the kiss lasted longer than the previous one. Bill's hand made its way down to her waist and Y/n slightly moaned in the kiss. After the kiss, Bill grabbed Y/n's hand as they started to walk again. They arrived at Hufflepuff common room, where Y/n placed her lips on his again, before smiling at him.

"Goodnight Bill." Y/n said as she walked into the common room. Ever since that day, the days that followed were pretty much the same. Y/n and Bill went on their rounds, occasionally stopping to steal kisses or to snog against the wall and that continued for the rest of the year. On the day of their graduation, Bill asked Y/n to live with him and they went and bought a house near Gringotts, where they both started to work. The many perks on working together, they often traveled to locations together. Y/n and Bill found themselves working pretty hard, but also enjoying each other when they had the time. Y/n and Bill walked into their house after they had been on a work trip for the past month and Y/n sighed when she sat down on their couch.

"It's good to be home again." Y/n said as Bill sat down next to her. "I know. I missed our cosy house." Bill said as he leaned towards Y/n and placed his lips on her neck. "Shall we continue this upstairs?" Y/n asked as she held out her hand, which Bill eagerly took and led them both towards their shared room. Bill placed Y/n on the bed and started to undress her as they continued kissing each other. Bill's hand made its way down to Y/n's heat and started to play with her clit. After a moment, he thrusted his finger inside of her, making her grasp his arm and moaning out loud. "Bill, please."

Y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her climax. Bill pulled his finger out of her and placed his lips against hers. "I love you babe." He smiled as he started to undress himself. "Bill, can I ride you?" Y/n asked as she looked at her lover.

"God, I don't know what I did to deserve you?" Bill said as he placed his lips on hers again quickly, before he sat against the headboard, looking at Y/n. Y/n straddled Bill's hips before she sinks down onto his cock, making them both moan out loud. Bill's hands went towards her hips, as he started to pound his hips. Y/n picked up the pace and started to ride him faster, as she felt herself getting closer and closer to her climax.

Y/n felt shockwaves of pleasure going through her as she came onto his cock. "Fuck, baby." Bill moaned, both filled with curses and his lover's name on his lips. When they came down from the pleasure, Bill pulled out of her and went to get some water for Y/n after he wrapped himself in a fluffy robe, as she laid down on the bed, panting and sweating from the love making. "I got you some water." Bill said as he gave her the glass and smiled as he laid down next to her. "Thank you, Billie." Y/n smiled as she took a sip from her water. "Marry me?" Bill asked as he looked at his beautiful girlfriend. "Of course I will marry you." Y/n replied as she placed her lips on Bill's. After two years of being engaged to each other, having postponed the wedding, due to work and due to the fact that Y/n was pregnant, it was finally the day of the wedding. Molly helped Y/n into her wedding dress. "Mummy, beautiful."

Theo, the little toddler, said as he looked up at his mummy. "Thank you, my darling." Y/n smiled as she picked up the boy and held him into her arms. Y/n looked at the little bundle of Joy in Molly's arms and she couldn't stop smiling. Y/n and Bill could finally call each other husband and wife. After the celebration, Bill and Y/n found themselves in their house. Bill was holding baby Amora and Y/n was holding the sleeping Theo. They walked up the stairs and placed them into their beds, before they walked out the room and into their own bedroom.

Bill and Y/n got ready to sleep and laid down in their bed. "I love you, Mr. Weasley." Y/n smiled as she placed a kiss on her husband's cheek, before placing her head on his chest. "And I love you, Mrs. Weasley." Bill replied, before falling asleep with his loving wife securely in his arms.