All night Long. Jughead Jones x Reader

Jughead and i have been friends since i met him at kindergarten. We were playing together since that day and when we started to grow up, we would often hang out together. I was on my way to school when i saw the familiar boy with his crown beanie and his famous smile on his face walking towards me. "Hey y/n, since it is halloween tomorrow and we both love horror movies i had this wonderful idea to binge all the Halloween movies and the Friday the 13th movies tonight. Would you join me?" He asked and i smiled. "Hell yeah i will. You know i can't turn down good old Michael Myers and good old Jason Voorhees. Wanna do it at my place? My parents are gone the whole week." I told Jughead.

Since we went to Riverdale high, i started to notice that i had feeling towards Jughead. But i am too afraid to tell him about my feelings, because he might not feel the same. "Yeah, maybe we could go by pops for some burgers and we could have a fun night. I will come with you after school. See you." Jug gave me a hug and ran towards Archie. I went to my classes and went on with my day. After school i waited for Jughead by my locker and when i saw him, i smiled. "Ready to pull an all nighter? I am so excited for it." Jug told me. We walked to Pops and ordered a dozen burgers.

After that we went to my house and started with movie night. I placed the first dvd in the player and sat down next to Jughead on the floor close to the coffee table. "These burgers are really good." Jughead spoke with his mouth full of burger. The movie ended and i looked at Jughead. "It was a great movie, let's watch the next one." I told him and he nodded. I played the next movie and i noticed that Jug was looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "Nothing." He smiled and i looked at him confused. "You are lying. You were looking at me." I told him and he smiled. "Yeah i was. You look beautiful tonight." "Thank you Juggie." I Told him and sat back down next to him, but instead of watching the movie, Jughead started to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and was happy to kiss him back.

I sat on his lap and his hands went to my hips. We were in this heavy makeout session that we didn't here my parents walking in. I heard someone coughing and saw that Mom and dad were smiling at us. "It was only a matter of time that this would happen, we are so happy for you too. But don't do things we wouldn't do." Dad spoke as they turned away and gave us privacy. "Awkward. I didn't know that theu would come home. I am so sorry for making this so awkward." I silently said and Jughead laughed. "They are right, you know. It was only a matter of time before we noticed our feelings for each other.I am happy that we figured it out today. This makes our movie night extra special. You know, I would love for you to be my girlfriend." Jughead spoke and i smiled "And i would love for you to be my boyfriend." I spoke and he smiled.

We shared another kiss before turning our attetnion back to the tv. We continued to watch movies until i fell asleep at around 6 am in the morning. Luckly for us it was saturday, so i woke up at 10 am. "Good morning princess." Jughead spoke and i smiled. "Good Morning, Juggie. Did you fell asleep too?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Let's got to Pop's for breakfast and then i will take you out for a walk near Sweetwater River." Jughead spoke and i smiled. " That sounds great." I got ready and we went to start our day. It felt great spending time with my boyfriend and i don't want this day to end. I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and now my boyfriend.