Tom Riddle x Fem!Reader: Until the Very End.

Y/n had been together with Tom for as long as they could remember. They started to date when Y/n was in her second year at Hogwarts. They became known as the power couple at Hogwarts, there wasn't a day that went by where they weren't together. They were currently on the finish lines of graduating from Hogwarts and even after they would spend the rest of their lives together. Like any other day,Tom was walking down the corridor, with Lestrange. They were talking about their classes, when they got interrupted by someone. "So I told Slughorn that he should give extra credit for-" Tom explained when he looked up and saw Avery. "What is it, Avery?" Tom said as he looked at the boy. "Y/n, she is about to fight Hornby again."

Avery said as he ran off to where the girls were. Tom and Lestrange followed him and saw the two girls yelling at each other. "No matter how hard you try, Tom will always be mine."Y/n said as she punched the other girl in the face. Tom stepped in and wrapped his arms around Y/n, lifting her up and dragging her away. "Put. Me. Down. Riddle!" She said as she was struggling in his arms. "No, you need to calm down and tell me what happened. This time." He said as they were at their usual spot near the black Lake and he sat her down on the grass. "She tried to seduce you last week. How do you expect me to sit back and just let it happen?" Y/n said as she looked at Tom. "You know that she would never have a chance with me." Tom replied with a smug smile on his face.

"You are jealous." He added as he finally put the pieces together. "I am not." Y/n said as she raised an eyebrow. "Why would i be jealous?" Y/n said as she looked at Tom. "Yeah, you are right. You have nothing to worry about. It's not that i will ever leave you. I love you too much for ever leaving you." Tom said as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. It was now 2 years after Y/n's graduation from Hogwarts. Tom had asked her to marry him in her 6th year and kept his promise. Y/n wore a beautiful lace dress. They both were very happy to spend their lives together as husband and wife. Tom had bought a beautiful mansion, where he and Y/n would live. Another 2 years went by and Tom was currently in a meeting with his followers, leaving his highly pregnant partner in the care of Walburga Black.

"How are you feeling?" She asked the young woman, who was lying on the couch in the family room. "I'm in pain. These contractions are killing me." Y/n said as she sighed through another contraction. Y/n got up, walking towards the meeting room. "Y/n, you have to rest." She heard Walburga say, but ignored her. Y/n walked into the room and towards Tom. "Dearest, what are you doing? You should be resting." Tom said as he raised an eyebrow. "I can't. They hurt. Can you rest with me?" Y/n asked. "Dearest, I am in a meeting." Tom said. "Fine." Y/n sighed and walked away. It took a couple of hours, but Y/n gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who they named Aria Merope Riddle. Aria grew up into a beautiful young and got accepted into Hogwarts in 1961.

Aria got sorted into Slytherin and took after her mother quite a lot. In that same year, Y/n gave birth to a baby boy, Ambrose Riddle. Ambrose took after his father quite a lot. He started Hogwarts in 1971. Ambrose got sorted into Slytherin, just like his parents and sister. Tom, Y/n and Aria were in the meeting room, talking about the current wizarding war. Tom was angry at his followers and left the room. Y/n got up and walked after him. "Tom, wait." Y/n called after him and he came to a stop. "I know you are angry. But you have to stay strong. I'll never leave your side." Y/n said as she placed her hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer. "I will stay by your side, even if it becomes hard." She added. "Yes, mum is right. Dad, both me and Ambrose will stay by your side as well." Aria said. "I know you will." Tom said.

Y/n placed her lips on his and smiled into the kiss. It was the night of 30th October 1981. It was a tough war, but the family found some time to spend it together, for Aria's birthday. The Riddle family were sitting in the family room, celebrating Aria's birthday. "Happy birthday, my darling." Tom said as he gave his daughter her present. It was a beautiful Riddle crest necklace. "Thank you father and mother." Aria said as she gave the parents a hug.

Later that night, Y/n and Tom were in their mutual bedroom and were slowly talking. "Dearest, you shouldn't be scared. I will be careful, and come back to you. I promise." Tom said as he noticed his wife being worried. "I know you will come back to me, Tom. But what if you don't. I don't know if i could live without you." Y/n said. Tom placed his hands on her cheeks, wiping away a tear and looked Y/n in the eyes. "I love you, dearest." Tom whispered. "I love you too, Tom." Years passed, Y/n found herself at Little Hangleton. Potter stood upon Tom Riddle sr.'s grave looking down on the events before him. Wormtail was busy with the ritual, to give Tom back his body. Beside Y/n stood Aria and Ambrose. After a while, they saw Tom infront of them.

"I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question my power. After tonight if they speak of you, they'll only speak of how you begged for death. And how I, being a merciful Lord... obliged." Tom said as he walked towards Potter. He looked around the group of death eaters and walked towards Y/n. "Dearest. I have missed you." Tom said as he looked Y/n in the eyes. "I have missed you too, my dark lord." Y/n smiled. He then turned to look at his children and placed a hand on Aria's cheek. "My darling." He said. "My son." He said towards Ambrose. Tom walked towards Diggory's dead body. "Awww, tsk, tsk, tsk... Such a handsome boy." He said as he nudged the boy's face with his bare foot.

"Don't touch him!" Harry yelled. Tom looked over at the boy. " Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here." Tom said sarcastically. "Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you, but rumor has it you're almost as famous as me these days." He added. Tom looked back at his followers before he continued. "The Boy-Who-Lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry! Do you want to know what really happened thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see, when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son, it provided him with the ultimate protection, I could not touch him. It was old magic, something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter, things have changed. I CAN TOUCH YOU... NOW!"

He said as he stood in front of Potter and touched his scar. Y/n and her kids watched him, showing no mercy towards the young boy. Potter was let go from the grave. Tom was seen whispering towards Lucius, who came walking towards Y/n. "Let's go." Lucius said. "Wait, I want to stay beside Tom." She said in protest. "Mum, we have to go. We will be safe in Malfoy Manor." Aria said as she wrapped her arms around her mother. The three appeared in Malfoy Manor, where Y/n was starting to worry about her husband. After all these years, they both kept their promise. Tom came back after the duel he had with Potter and he looked frustrated. Tom and Y/n talked through the night, at Malfoy Manor. "You look very different, my dear." Y/n said as she took a closer look at Tom. "I love you, dearest." Tom said as he let Y/n rest. Y/n laid down on Tom's legs.

In the year 1998, Potter finally succeeded in his task to kill Voldemort.Y/n was killed by Hermione and Ron. The Battle went down in history as one of the biggest wars in the Wizarding world, besides the first one and Y/n and Tom both stood by each other's side in both of the wars. Y/n and Tom got buried beside each other, by Aria and Ambrose. Both Voldemort and Y/n had only the happy thoughts of each other in their memories, while both looking down on their children and grandchildren.