Henry Mills x Reader: Our own Happy ending

After the curse was broken, Storybrooke was a little lost. People searching people and i was searching my beloved aunt, Belle. She was the only family that i had left and i was wondering what she would looking now, because it has been years. I stumbled upon a shop that was from Mr. Gold or Rumplestiltskin and i walked inside. "How can i help you?" Mr. Gold asked. "I am looking for Belle. She is my aunt and i need to see her. You see, it has been years since i last saw her." "Belle is not here. Maybe you should check the library. After all she loves books." "Thank you mr. Gold." I ran out the shop and went towards the library and instantly smiled. The smell of books was the best smell.

When i was younger, i loved books, Belle would always bring me her favourite books and read them to me. I walked into the library and looked around. I looked at the front desk and i could see the familiar face of my aunt. "Hi, how can... Y/n. Oh it is so nice to see you. I've been looking for you, but i couldn't find you. I thought..." "You don't have to explain aunt Belle. We found each other and that is all that matters." I told her and she gave me a hug. We walked out the library and went to Granny's where we started to catch up. "So, Y/n, have you ever eaten a burger of Granny's?" Belle asked and i shook my head. I heard the bell ring and looked towards the door of the dinner and saw Henry walking in with Emma behind him.

Henry is in the same class as me and i have to admit that i had a slight crush on him. "Y/n, hi how are you? Henry asked. "Uh, okay. What about you?" I asked. I looked away and looked at Belle. She smiled and continued to talk to Emma. "I am fine. It is nice to see that you have found your aunt and that you two are catching up." Henry smiled and i felt a blush on my cheeks. "Yeah it is great." "Are you free later? I would like to get to know you better." Henry asked. I started to blush harder and smiled. "Yeah I am free later. I would love to hang out with you." I spoke. He smiled and gave a little wave. They walked away and i turned my attention back to Belle. " You are in love with Henry." " I am not in love with Henry." I denied.

"Yes, you are. I know love when i see it.Y/n, you are my niece, you can tell me." She smiled. "Okay i am in love with him." I admitted. "I just don't know how to tell him that i am." I told Belle and she took my hands in hers. "Just tell him the truth and maybe he will feel the same way." She smiled and i smiled back at her. I went to my room and got ready. I went for a light blue dress and tied my hair into a ponytail. I placed a little eyeliner on my eyelid and a little mascara on my lashes and added a light pink lipstick. I was ready and walked towards where Henry lived. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Hi Y/n, come in. Henry cooked dinner. We are leaving. Henry don't do things we wouldn't do." Emma smiled and walked out with Snow and Charming following her. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Henry.

"I have cooked dinner for us. Well I have heated up leftover lasagna." Henry told me with a little bit of blush on his face and i smiled at him. " Thank you, but you didn't have to do that." "Yes i do, i wanted to impress the girl i liked." He spoke and i looked at him. "You like me?" I asked and he looked at me shyly. "Yes i do." "That is so sweet. I like you too. But i was to scared to tell you because i was scared you wouldn't feel the same way about me." I told him and he smiled.

"I do feel the same way. Ever since i laid eyes on you i couldn't stop thinking about you. You are so pretty and have a beautiful smile. I love everything about you.I hope that together we could have our own happy ending and that we could 'live happyly ever after.' I would love for you to be my girlfriend." He told me and i nodded. He smiled as he leaned closer to me. He suddenly placed a kiss on my lips and i was surprised i didn't pull away. It felt so great that i didn't want it to be over. He pulled away and looked at the oven. "Oh no, my lasagna." He yelled and opened the oven. There was a lot of smoke and i couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry. We have some Ramen noodles, we can eat that instead." Henry spoke and i smiled. " Okay, as long as i get to spend time with you, than i wouldn't mind eating Ramen." I laughed and he smiled.

We spended more time talking and we sat on the couch cuddling as we were looking trough his storybook. After a while, Emma, Snow and Charming came back and were happy that they found out that Henry and i were together. "I think it is time for me to go home. Will i see you tomorrow Henry?" I asked and he smiled. "Of course you will. I love you Y/n." He spoke and placed another kiss on my lips. I walked out his house and walked back to Mr gold's shop where i found Belle. She smiled when i told her about Henry and she was happy that her niece finally got her own happy ending.