Johnny Depp x Reader

It was a hot summer sunday. Johnny and i were getting ready to go to San Diego Comic Con for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I was doing my makeup and Johnny was looking at me. “ Why do you have to put on makeup Love? You are gorgeous without it.” He told me.

“Thanks babe, but i want look good for the fans. After all i did your makeup for the film and Both Joachim and Espen asked me if i wanted to come on the panel. I am the one who made you Jack Sparrow.” I smiled and Johnny wrapped his arms around my waist. “I know, love and thank you for making Jack so damn good looking.”

He spoke and placed a kiss on my neck. Johnny and i met on the set of the 4th PotC film where i did Johnny’s makeup. We started dating a month after shooting the film and now we are 6 years further and we are still going strong. I was finished with my makeup and smoothed out my skirt. I was wearing a light pink crop top with a matching light pink pencil skirt that showed of my pregnant belly.

After 6 years, Johnny and i were expecting our first child together. I was very excited to tell the fans. You could already see my stomach of 20 weeks. I turned around and Johnny quickly placed a kiss on my belly, before giving me my clutch and we were off to the Comic Con Venue. When we arrived, i saw the directors Joachim and Espe waiting for us together with Kaya, Javier, Orlando, Keira and Brenton, just outside the venue. Johnny helped me out the car and we walked towards our friends. “Hi guys.” I spoke and Keira turned to look at me with a surprised look.

“Oh my god, Y/n why didn’t you tell me that you were pregnant? Congratulations.” She spoke and i smiled. “Well i was about to tell everyone once we were inside, but you can actually see my stomach so, there is no way to hide it.” I told Keira and the others came to congratulate us as well. I could see that someone came to informs us that it was time for us for the panel.

 We stood on the side of the stage, waiting for the host to introduce us. He first introduced the Joachim and Espen. Then it was Kaya, Keira and my turn to take a seat and then the boys. The fans were asking us a lot of questions and someone stood up and took the mic. “This question is for Y/n. How are things going between you and Johnny?”

“We are doing great. We have something to tell you..” I stood up and rubbed my belly. “Johnny and i are expecting our first child together.” The crowd started to cheer and i start smiling. The panel continued for an hour and when we were finished, the 9 of us went to a restaurant to eat dinner. Johnny leaned towards me and i smiled.

We ate our food and afterwards i started to get tired. “We are going home. See you guys.”Johnny spoke and we were off towards our house. Johnny helped me out of the car and walked inside the house. “Today was fun.” Johnny spoke and i nodded.

“The fans were so happy. And i can’t wait for them to meet our Baby boy.” I spoke as i took off my makeup. “It’s a boy? When did you found out?” He asked me. “Yes and i found out this friday. I am sorry, i forgot to tell you.” “It’s okay.” He spoke and smiled. Johnny grabbed my hands and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

“I love you, my queen. And i love you, my little prince.” He spoke and placed a kiss on my stomach. “What do you think of the name Toby for our little boy?” I asked. “ I like Toby.” Johnny spoke. We went upstairs and put on our pyjamas. We went off after a long day off fun.

-----
Happy birthday Johnny.