Brian May x reader

Alexa was at a concert of her famous band, Queen. But it's not with Freddie Mercury but it's with Adam Lambert. She wasn't really that happy about the concert but she gave it a go. Alexa sang with every single song they did. She was a Lucky young girl, because she knew that she had a backstage pass and after the show she was going to meet Brian May.

After the show, she went backstage and when she arrived at Brian's dressingroom, she became nervous. This was a big step for her and she was going to love every single minute of it as she was going to talk to Brian. Alexa knocked on the door and waited for an answer. "Come in." said the sweet and calmy voice of Brian. "Hello, im Brian. You must to be Alexa." Brian said as he hold out his hand. "It's so nice to meet you, i'm a big fan of you." Alexa said as she shook Brian's hand.

After what seemed like ages, Alexa had finally the guts to drink her first alcoholic drank ever together with Brian. Alexa was feeling a little drunk after her first drink. While Brian and Alexa were talking, Brian's hand went up to Alexa's thigh. Alexa was still talking, when suddenly Brian kissed. She was about to pull away, but his tongue was in her mouth. She relaxed in the kiss and his hand was creeping higher and higher underneath her skirt. Alexa laid her self on the sofa and Brian was on top of her.

They were still kissing each other when he took of his trousers and boxers and he pulled down her panties and thrust inside of her and took her hard. They were moaning and Brian's hand shove to her cunt and thrusted his fingers in and out of her really fast to make her come fast and hard.

When Alexa came down from her high, Brian came hard and deep inside her. They kissed each other again and when they were down, Brian hugged Alexa "Brian, can I come with you for the rest of the tour?" She asked. He looked at Alexa, she had her famous puppy eyes, and smiled. "of course, dear."