"Get On with It." Lucius Malfoy x Fem!Reader

Warning: Contains unprotective sex. !!MINORS, DON'T INTERACT!!

"Lucius, come on. Please, talk to me. You used to tell me everything and now that I can tell that you need me, you are going to ignore me. Tell me what's wrong." Y/n asked her boyfriend, Lucius. They were walking down the corridor towards the common room and Y/n stopped in her tracks as he wouldn't listen to her. "Is this about that Black girl?" Y/n asked, which made him stop dead in his tracks. "You wouldn't understand." Lucius replied. "I won't if you don't tell me what it is that is bothering you. But you are too stubborn to talk to me." Y/n said. "You won't understand." Lucius replied. "Then make me understand. You're acting like an asshole. I just wanna talk but you are ignoring me. I need you to be honest with me if you want to continue this relationship." "That's the thing. Maybe I don't wanna continue this relationship." Lucius replied as he looked at her. She felt tears well up in her as she looked at him.

"Well, then consider this the last time I will ever speak with you." Y/n said, before she walked away. She went to the library and sat down, before she placed her hand on her small bump. She had yet to tell Lucius that she was pregnant, but now she couldn't. A couple of days went by. Y/n was on her way to the common room and saw Lucius with Narcissa. She felt tears form in her eyes again, before she walked to the dorm to pack up, since they finished their year at Hogwarts. "How's your baby girl doing?" Y/n's friend, Hannah. "Fine. I just can't tell Lucius about her. I don't want to put him through this now that he's with Narcissa." "So you're going to raise her on your own?" Hannah asked. "That's the only way, Hannah. Lucius and I aren't talking anymore. We have broken up and he has already moved on with Narcissa." Y/n said. "But if you still love him, you have to tell him about your baby. He has the right to know that you are pregnant with his baby." Hannah replied.

"I can't, Hannah." Y/n said. "You have to tell him some day. He has the right to know that you're pregnant. I know you broke up, but you really should tell him." Hannah replied. "I can't. I'd rather raise this baby on my own than tell him. I'm sorry, but I just can't." "Well, it's your decision. If you need any help, I'm here for you." Hannah said. "Thank you." Y/n replied. Years went by. 9 months after Hogwarts, Y/n had given birth to a baby girl, Raven and the girl has turned into a beautiful young witch who was getting ready to leave for Hogwarts. "Mum, come on. We have to get my wand." Raven said. "Let me get my cloak, love." Y/n replied. She grabbed her cloak and wand, before she walked to the front door. "Where can we get my wand, mum?" "Olivanders, love. We do have to stop by Gringots and Borgin & Burkes for something." Y/n said. "Alright, mum." Raven said as they went to Diagon Alley. After Y/n got some money, they went to Knockturn Alley.

They walked into Borgin & Burkes and walked around. "Mr Malfoy, there is nothing I can do. Your son broke it. You have to pay for it." "He is a toddler. They tend to touch things, because they are curios. I'm not paying for this. And if you dare to tell me that I should, this will be the last sale you ever get." Y/n heard Lucius say. "Mrs, how can I help you?" The man asked as he ignored Lucius who was still in the store, trying to calm down his son. "I came to see if you have repaired my mirror." "It's not finished. It will be in 3 days." The man replied. "Well, I'll come back then." Y/n said, before she walked out of the store while taking a glance at Lucius. "Can we get my wand now, mum?" Raven asked. "I thought it was you that walked in." Lucius said as he had walked out of the store with the little boy. "It was. It has been a while since, uh, we last saw each other." Y/n said. "It indeed has." Lucius replied. Y/n looked down at the little boy beside him.

"Is he your son?" Y/n asked. "Indeed. This is Draco." Lucius replied, before he looked at the girl beside Y/n. "Is this your daughter?" He asked. "She is. This is Raven." Y/n answered. "Well, we're off. We have to go and get Raven's wand. She will go to Hogwarts in a month." She added. "Of course." Lucius said, before Y/n and Raven walked away. "Who was that man, mum?" Raven asked as they were sitting a the dinner table after they got back from getting the school supplies Raven needed.