"I hope I can marry you one day." Dean Thomas x Fem!Reader

Y/n was on her way towards the Gryffindor common room, together with Hermione. "I think you have a secret admirer." Hermione said as they arrived in their dorm. Y/n looked at her bed and saw a bunch of flowers and her favourite candy. "This time they left a note." Y/n said as she grabbed the note.

'Dear Y/n,

I hope you enjoy these flowers and the candy.

xx Your Secret Admirer.'

"This starts to get pretty creepy, I can't seem to think who this admirer might be." Y/n said as she and Hermione walked out their dorms and into the Common room, where they found Ron and Harry. "Who has an admirer?" Harry asked as the girls sat down. "Y/n, someone has been leaving flowers and notes on her bed." Hermione said as she looked around. "It hasn't been one of you, right?" Y/n asked as she looked between Harry and Ron. "No, we haven't. Maybe it's Colin." Ron said as he looked at the younger Gryffindor. "He has had his eye on you from the day he met you." Harry added. "No, he is too young for me. It has to be someone from our year." Y/n said as she looked around the room, to each potential boy.

Days went by and every day, Y/n found new flowers or her favourite candy on her bed. Hermione and Y/n had been asking the other girls, if they knew anything. "Ugh, why is it so hard to find out who this admirer is?" Y/n asked as she looked at Hermione. The two girls continued their 'investigation', but with no luck. Months went by and the last two weeks there weren't any notes or flowers on Y/n's bed. "That's odd. I haven't gotten anything for the past week." Y/n said as she looked at the other girl, who looked up from her book. "I think i have an idea of who it might be." Hermione said as she got up and walked out the common room, followed by Y/n, who was asking questions.

Y/n and Hermione found themselves in the courtyard and looked at everyone who came back from Hogsmeade. That's when they saw Dean walking in the courtyard holding flowers and Y/n's favourite candy. "Dean?" Y/n whispered as she looked at Hermione. Y/n got up and walked towards the taller boy. "Are you my secret admirer, the one that's been leaving me all the flowers and notes on my bed?" Y/n asked as Dean looked a little surprised. "Uh, yeah. I am sorry." Dean said as he looked down at Y/n. "Don't be. I really liked it." Y/n smiled. "Really?" Dean asked as he smiled towards Y/n. "Yeah, I kept all the notes. It's really sweet that you did that for me." Y/n smiled as she placed a kiss on his cheek. "It was sort of a way of letting you know about my feelings towards you. You see, I have been in love with you for the past couple of years, but I was too scared to tell you, because I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same way." Dean explained as they sat down on a bench together.

"Well, Dean. I feel the same about you. I have felt the same for a couple of years as well, too scared to tell you." Y/n smiled as she looked at him. "What do you say? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Dean asked as he sported a smirk on his face. "I would love to be." Y/n said as she leaned closer to him and placed her soft lips on his. "I could stare into your eyes forever." Dean said as the two of them were sitting in the common room together with Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Oh, you are too nice." Y/n smiled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" Y/n said as she placed her head on Dean's shoulder. "Can I tell you a fun story?" Dean asked as he looked at Y/n. "Yeah, go ahead." Y/n smiled. "I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror." Dean said as he looked at Y/n, who started to laugh a little. "That's really cute." Y/n smiled as she looked at Dean and placed her lips on his again.

"I hope I can marry you one day." Dean said as they went back to cuddling. "You want to marry me?" Y/n asked as she looked at him. "Yes, I have never been so certain about something in my entire life. But I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Dean smiled. "Well, I just hope that you can make that dream come true. I love you." Y/n smiled as she placed her lips on his and wrapped her arms around Dean as she went to sit on his lap. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Dean said as he pulled away from the kiss and looked at Y/n. "And You are the sweetest boy I've ever met." Y/n smiled.

"I don't think I've ever loved someone this much before." Y/n added as she looked at Dean. "Really? Well there is a first for everything.You're everything I could've wanted and more." Dean smiled. It was starting to get late, and Y/n found herself falling asleep in Dean's arms. "Y/n, love." Dean said as he softly shook Y/n awake. "Huh, What is it?" Y/n asked as she looked at Dean. "You have fallen asleep, let's get to bed." Dean said as he picked Y/n up in his arms and walked towards his dorm. "Don't you mind that i am sleeping in your bed?"

Y/n asked as she used her wand to grab her pj's. "No, I don't mind. I would love to spend the night with you in my arms and wake up to see your beautiful face." Dean smiled as he laid down next to Y/n and wrapped his arm around her waist, before placing a kiss on her cheek. Y/n and Dean shared one last kiss together, before they both closed their eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.