Phil Lester x Reader

Phil and i were sitting in the living room his flat that he shared with his mate, Dan. Dan was traveling to his parents to spend the holidays there. So Phil and i were alone.

We have been dating for 4 years and in the beginning the phans weren't really fond of me, but when i told more about me and that i also ship Dan and Phil, they were liking me more.

"What are we going to do?" Phil asked and i looked at him. "Can't we go to Starbucks and grab some coffee?" I asked Phil and he got up. "Yeah sure." He said and took my hand.

We Went to Starbucks and when we were standing in the queue to order coffee, Phil hugged me from behind. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smiled up to him and when it to us to order, i orderd the usual and so did Phil.

We sat down in one of the couches and waited for our coffees to arrive. When our coffees arrived, we went back to the flat. Phil had his hand around my waist and i smiled. We arrived at the flat and we drank our coffee. 

We sat back down on the couch and we watched an anime. During the anime, i felt Phil laying his hand on my thigh. I tried to remain calm under it, but then i felt Phil's lips on my neck and i looked at him. "why don't we go to our bedroom?" Phil asked as he stood up and scooped me up in his arms. 

I giggled and when we were in the bedroom, Phil threw me  on our bed. Phil started to take of his clothes. When he was finished with his clothes, he continued with mine. He started to kiss me. He suddenly grinded his hips and i moaned in pleasure. "it feels so good, Phil." Phil looked down at me and smiled.

"can you come for me, Darling?" he asked me and i screamed his name. Not long after, i felt Phil cum inside me. He laid down next to me and i looked at him. "i love you so much." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. "i love you to and i fell a sleep in his arms.