Chapter 2

"Do seals come off that easily?" Itadori asks as they're running back to the school. With you running behind them.

"No, someone with no cursed energy shouldn't be able to! Normally! This time though, the object inside is too strong! The seal is old as well! It might as well be normal paper!" The black-haired guy explained.

"If I'm correct about my knowledge of seals, a seal is supposed to trap something in. In this case, cursed energy in. But if the seal is old, that sounds like a big problem." You thought to yourself.

"You stay here. Where's the club room?" The black-haired guy asks.

"Hold on! I'm coming with you! It's bad, right? It's only been a couple months... but they're my friends! I can't abandon them." Itadori pleads.

"Stay here!" The black-haired guy says.

"What am I doing?" Itadori thinks aloud.

That's when you decided to run straight past the indecisive boy and into the building.

"What the? Where'd she come from? Hey! You probably shouldn't go in there!" Itadori shouts out.

"And why not? I'm curious." You say, still running towards the building.

"Itadori!" The black-haired guy shouts when Itadori flys through a window.

"Normally I'd be pissed but good job." The black-haired guy says.

"Why're you all high and mighty?" Itadori replies.

"Damn kid. I didn't think you were gonna follow me. You got guts, I'll tell ya that." You say, clapping your hands.

"Huh?! How long have you been here?" The black-haired guy says.

"To be honest, I've actually been following you since I saw you at the thermometer box." You say, smiling.

"By the way, what's that eating the curse?" Itadori says, changing the subject.

"It's my Shikigami. You can see it?" The black-haired guy replies.

"Normally you can't see curses. Exceptions being when facing death or in special places like this." The black-haired guy explains.

"Ohh... Now that you mention it, I've never seen a ghost before." Itadori says.

"I can see it as well." You interject.

"You're not scared, huh?" The black-haired guy says.

"Well I was." Itadori pauses. "Did you know? People actually die?" Itadori continues.

"Huh?" The black-haired guy and you say at the same time.

"Of all responses you choose that one?!" You say loudly.

"So I figured that for the people I know... I want them to die properly." Itadori says.

"This is..." Itadori pauses.

"Yeah." The black-haired guy finishes.

"Special grade cursed object 'Ryomen Sukuna'." The black-haired guy pauses. "Part of it." He finishes.

"Ryom...?" Itadori says before the black-haired guy interrupts.

"Forget it. It's dangerous. Just hand it over." The black-haired guy says.

"Yeah, yeah..." Itadori says.

Just as the black-haired guy asks Itadori to hand the finger over, the curse starts moving.

"Run." The black-haired guy says to Itadori.

"Fushiguro!" Itadori says.

"Nue..." Fushiguro said.

"Don't worry, I'll try and find a way to get him free." You say.

But before you could, the curse threw Fushiguro against a wall.

"Hey!" Itadori yells at the curse.

"You okay?!" Itadori says as you and him jump to where Fushiguro had landed.

"I thought I told you to run..." Fushiguro said.

"Forget it! I'd be having nightmares if I left right now. Besides, I've actually got quite the curse myself." Itadori says.

"I don't like where this is going." You thought to yourself.

So Itadori charged at the curse, and so did you. Both landing a kick at the same time. But the curse hit Itadori away towards Fushiguro. Causing you to jump back and land on your feet next to the two.

"A curse can only be exorcised by another curse." Fushiguro said.

"Coulda told me sooner." Itadori says.

"Uh... I told you to run away." Fushiguro says.

"You're the only one who can carry those two to safety. Hurry up and get out of here before we all die." Fushiguro adds.

"Someone like you with no cursed energy will just get in the way. Same as you." Fushiguro says, looking at both of you.

"Wait a minute, why do I sense such a mass amount of cursed energy? Is it coming from her?" Fushiguro thinks to himself.

"Hey, why is the curse targeting the finger?" Itadori says.

"It plans on eating it to gain stronger cursed energy." Fushiguro answers.

"So there is a way to save everyone..." Itadori says aloud.

"Huh?" You and Fushiguro say in unison.

"I just need some cursed energy, right?" Itadori says.

"Wha-?!" You and Fushiguro say in unison.

"You idiot! Don't!" Fushiguro shouts.

Too late. He already ate it. As soon as he did, he punched the curse and sent it flying.

"Ah! I knew it! Light is best appreciated in the flesh!" A deeper voice says.

"A cursed spirit's flesh is no fun! Where are the people?! The women?! What a wonderful age it has become! Women and children... Spawning like maggots." The deeper voice adds.

"Marvellous! It'll be a massacre!" The deeper voice continues.

"Huh?" The deeper voice says.

"Whaddya think you're doing with my body? Give it back!" Itadori says.

"How're you able to move?" The deeper voice responds.

"Um... It is my body, you know?" Itadori replies.

"Don't move!" Fushiguro shouts.

"Will someone tell me what on Earth is going on right now?!" You shout.

"You're no longer human." Fushiguro pauses.

"Huh?" Itadori says.

"Under the regulations of Jujutsu... Yuji Itadori... As a curse... I will exorcise you!" Fushiguro says.