Chapter 37

Shock horror that I'm starting the chapter with Yuji's POV.

Yuji's POV:
I was still in Y/N's dorm room, washing and cleaning up after we made a mess when making breakfast. I still couldn't get the thought of her putting pancake mix on my nose out of my mind. Is it a bad thing that I'm still thinking about that? As I was finishing up, I heard a knock on the door. I was guessing it was Nobara since Y/N and Megumi were training with Gojo-sensei and she doesn't hang out with anyone else. Maybe Inumaki-senpai on odd occasions.

I headed over to the door, ignoring that I was wearing an apron and opened it.

"Yuji? What are you doing here?" Nobara asks me.

"Oh, Nobara. Hello." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why are you wearing an apron?" Nobara asks.

"I was doing dishes." I say casually.

"You? Doing dishes? Why?" Nobara laughs.

"Y/N made breakfast and there were a lot of dishes to clean up. She's training right now so I offered to tidy up." I say.

"I still can't picture you cleaning. Wait... if she made you breakfast, were you here all night?" Nobara asks.

"Yes..." I mumble.

"Yuji. You don't happen to have a crush on her, do you?" Nobara says with a smirk.

"Wha- no!" I say with a blush.

"You idiot. Your lies aren't great." Sukuna says.

"So you do like her!" Nobara says, pointing a finger at me.

At this rate, there was no going back. My cheeks tinted in a slight pink hue before I replied.

"Yes..." I mumble again.

"Then when are you gonna ask her out?!" Nobara excitedly says.

"I don't know." I say, panicking slightly.

Nobara stepped inside and helped clean up even though I was basically done with everything. I looked to my side and see a calendar hung up with a date marked. A red circle drawn around the number. I stepped closer to the calendar and widened my eyes slightly. It was her birthday tomorrow. She never said anything.

"Nobara. Did Y/N tell you her birthday was tomorrow?" I ask.

"No. Is it?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Come look at the calendar." I say, calling her over.

"Oh my it is." She says.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"Then ask her out on her birthday! Plan something grand. We can ask the second years for help." She offers.

"Yeah. That's a good idea. I don't want to ask Gojo-sensei after what happened last time he planned a surprise." I say.

"Oh god yeah. Let's not ask Gojo-sensei." She says.

"Okay. I'll ask Panda. You ask Maki." I say.

"Yeah! Meet at yours later?" She says.

"Mhm. We'll involve Megumi later too." I say.

Third Person POV:
"Sensei. I want to learn how to make a domain expansion." You ask.

"A domain expansion, huh? Why one of them?" Gojo asks you.

"To get stronger. Enhance what I can already do." You say.

"Alright. We can do that. But you need a lot of concentration and cursed energy." Gojo says.