Chapter 39

Wow you guys vote quick. The moment I update and I got notifs for votes. Thanks a lot guys! It means a lot! Oh and double update. Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?

When you went back to your dorm, you just went to sleep. Falling asleep the moment your head hit the pillow. You were tired out from the day. Exhausted actually. You had been training and then you went shopping. Even if shopping doesn't take up much energy, you felt tired just from the training. But glad you were able to perform a domain expansion even if it wasn't complete.

Yuji's POV:
"Alright, we have everything. Do we set up today or tomorrow?" I say to Nobara.

"Tomorrow but we get Megumi, sensei and the second years to help. I can message Maki cos I have her number and tell her to tell the others." Nobara offers.

"Yeah, good idea." Yuji says.

Nobara started messaging Maki while I started unpacking the bag of things for her birthday and laying them on the table. It was a mixture of food, gifts and decorations. He laid them out on the counter before realising there wasn't enough room for everything. So he settled on putting the food away to save space on the counter so he could fit everything there.

"Maki said she'd tell the second years." Nobara says.

"Alright so that's settled. Now we need to decide a time to sort everything out and who's gonna distract Y/N?" I say.

"Let's do it in the morning. Trust me, she's not gonna be awake early." Nobara says.

"How do you know?" I counter.

"Because she looked tired when we were on the way back here." Nobara says.

"Ah okay. But then I have to wake Megumi up in the morning." I say, not really wanting to wake him.

"Nah, leave him as well. Let him wake up whenever." Nobara says.

"I'll text sensei then." I say.

Itadori, Yuji:
Sensei! Can you
help decorate
tomorrow morning?

Gojo-sensei:
Decorate?
Decorate what?

Itadori, Yuji:
The hall. For
Y/N's birthday.

Gojo-sensei:
Oh. Sure. When?

"Nobara. When?" I ask.

"I dunno, 9 am?" She replies.

Itadori, Yuji:
9 am.

Gojo-sensei:
Okay! 👍

"Okay, sensei's on board." I say.

"Great! Now let's just leave everything until tomorrow. Oh, what did you get her for her birthday?" Nobara asks me.

"I bought her a necklace." I say.

"Ooh. What sort of necklace?" Nobara asks.

"A ying-yang necklace." I reply.

"A ying-yang? Why a ying-yang?" Nobara asks me.

"Well, when I was talking to her she said she was very interested in Chinese philosophy as well as anything to do with Ancient Japanese history." I explain.

"When did you talk about that?" Nobara says.

"A while ago. We were watching movies and the topic just came up." I explain.

"Right..." Nobara says.

"So what did you get her?" I ask.

"A bracelet with some charms." Nobara says.