Chapter 12

After taking Itadori to an underground location, Gojo left Itadori for a bit as he said he had something to do.

"Can I trust you'll be fine here for a bit? I need to go somewhere." Gojo asks.

"Ok?" Itadori says.

Gojo left Itadori alone in the basement and headed to where he wanted to go. He started the walk towards the Jujutsu Tech dorms. Once there, he headed straight for your room. Then knocked on the door and awaited a response.

"Come in..." You say quietly.

"Y/N. My. You look awful." Gojo says.

"Yeah? I've been trying to master my cursed energy and concentrate it to last longer. But... I don't have anyone to spar with to test it out..." You say to Gojo.

"I might have just the solution for that. Follow me." Gojo says.

"Ok? Where?" You ask, confused.

"Somewhere." Gojo replies.

"She looks awful. She must be taking this harder than the others." Gojo thought to himself.

The two of you left and began walking towards where Gojo wanted to take you. He led you down a set of stairs and into a well-lit room. Once you stepped inside, you immediately saw who was there and ran over and hugged him, tears streaming down your face.

"Yuji! I thought you were dead." You say, crying. "I missed you." You mumbled into his shirt.

"Anyway, the reason I brought you here is to help with Itadori's training." Gojo says.

"When it comes to close-range combat, I think you take joint lead, Yuji." Gojo says.

"Joint with who?" Yuji says curiously.

"Y/N." Gojo says.

"Ehhh?!" You and Yuji say at the same time.

"Yes. Megumi told me about the fight you had with Sukuna, Y/N." Gojo says.

"Now. What you should focus on is the control of your magical power. Same to you Y/N. Though you have slightly more control than Yuji. And gaining at the very least, a minimum level of knowledge about sorcery." Gojo explains to the two of you.

"What's up?" Gojo asks when Yuji seemed to be daydreaming.

"Nothing. I was thinking that if I'd be receiving training I would like it to be from Gojo-Sensei, so I'm happy." Itadori says, smiling.

You swore his smile could light up the dullest of rooms.

"I wasn't able to save anyone because I was weak. Instead, I almost killed Fushiguro. In my current state, I can't show my face in front of them. I want to become stronger. Please teach me to be the strongest." Itadori says.

"I want to save people. Not constantly be saved. Fushiguro saved me. Y/N saved me. I want to make it up to them." Itadori adds.

"Wait, when did I save you?!" You say.

"When you somehow forced Sukuna to hand over control to me." Itadori says.

"How'd you managed that?" Itadori says, Gojo looking curious at the same time.

"Erm. I dunno. It just happened suddenly. The only thing I remember was that it was titled, 'Norowareta fūjin'." You explain.

"One of the ten sacred treasures, huh. That takes up a lot of cursed energy. I'm starting to see more and more of your talent. Now do you understand my reason behind bringing you to this school?" Gojo says.