Chapter 6

"Don't toy with country folk!" Nobara exclaims.

"There's a huge cemetery, you know. Which means there's a cursed outbreak there and in the abandoned building." Gojo says, pointing at the building.

"I'm guessing they're easy to come out of a gravesite?" Itadori asks.

"It's not the gravesite. It's with the mindsets of people who think gravesites are scary." Megumi explains.

"I see, so it's like what happened in school." Itadori says.

"Oh that actually makes so much more sense now." You add.

"Hold on a second. They don't know such things?" Nobara says.

"The truth is..." Megumi pauses.

"He ate a cursed charm." You add.

"He swallowed it?! The cursed charm??" Nobara exclaims. "That's nasty! No way! How unsanitary!" Nobara adds.

"What did you say?" Itadori says, sighing.

"I feel the same." You and Megumi say at the same time.

"I want to know how far you guys can go. Well, it's something like a practical test." Gojo explains.

"Nobara. Yuji. Y/N. All three of you go and exorcise the curses inside the building." Gojo adds.

"Ew." Nobara says.

"Huh? But you can only exorcise a curse with another curse, right? I can't use sorcery." Itadori says.

"Nor can I. At least, I don't know how." You add.

"You're already something like a half-curse. And you the same, Y/N. Magical power is already flowing through both of your bodies. But, well, you can't control it in a day so, use this." Gojo says, handing Yuji a weapon.

"Wooow." Itadori says, gaping at the sword like he had just been given the best present ever.

"It's a charm, "Slaughter Demon". It's a weapon with magical powers confined inside. This should be effective on the curses." Gojo explains.

"Ah, also, you must suppress Sukuna. If not, any nearby curses will instantly be killed." Gojo says to Itadori as Nobara walks away.

"And Y/N, if Sukuna does happen to come out, unfortunately it befalls to you to sort that issue out." Gojo says to you.

Outside with Gojo:
"I think I'll go too, actually." Megumi says.

"Don't overdo it, since you're recovering." Gojo says.

"But Itadori needs to be monitored, right?" Megumi says.

"Well yes, but... This time, the ones being tested are Nobara and Y/N." Gojo replies.

Inside with Nobara, Yuji and Y/N:
"Ah~ so bothersome. Why do we have to interact with curses first thing in Tokyo?" Nobara says in annoyance.

"Let's split up to shorten the time. I'll start at the top and search down each floor, so you two start from the bottom. Let's get it over with and have sushi in Ginza." Nobara adds.

"Wait a second, let's be a little more serious." Itadori says.

"Yuji. Nobara's right. I say we should split up. Besides, I'm sure we could all handle ourselves." You try to negotiate.

"Curses are dangerous." Nobara says, with an irk mark on her forehead.

"I don't want to hear it from someone who was a normie just moments ago! Get the hell on with it!" Nobara shouts, kicking Yuji in the back.