Chapter 27

Tokyo Meeting:
"Um. This is kind of harsh bullying from who's supposed to be my allies." Yuji says.

You snickered slightly before Nobara speaks.

"Shut up. Stay like that for a while." Nobara says, not looking at Yuji.

"Now, now. He explained his situation already, so just forgive him." Panda explains.

"It spoke!" You and Yuji say in unison.

"Shake sushi shake sushi." Inumaki says in agreement.

"Come again?" Yuji says, slightly confused.

"Inumaki is a spellcaster. It's a kind of exorcism that amplifies the power of words and forces them on people. So he limits what he says." Megumi explains.

"So if he tells someone "go die", they die?" Yuji asks.

You roll your eyes at the statement and wait for an answer.

"It's not that convenient of a thing. It depends on the user. Strong words have a large recoil, and worst-case they go right back to the user. Limiting his vocabulary mostly protects himself." Panda explains.

"Huh. So why can you talk, Senpai?" Yuji asks Panda.

"He's just explaining someone else's technique..." Nobara says.

"It's fine, it's not something that affects Toge after all. That aside, Yuji. Give back my slaughter demon." Maki says.

"Gojo-Sensei has it." Yuji says, lying through his teeth.

"Tsk! That blindfold bastard." Maki says.

"So what do we do about the battle formation? We got two new members. So should we change it?" Maki says.

"There's no time." Megumi says.

"Okaka." Inumaki says in agreement.

"Well, that depends on Yuji." Panda says.

"Sorry, I don't know your name." Panda adds.

"Y/N." You reply.

"It all depends on Yuji and Y/N, then." Panda says.

"What can you do?" Panda asks.

"Punching, kicking." Yuji says.

"We got enough of that..." Panda says.

"And you, Y/N?" Panda asks.

"Erm. I guess you could say I'm a Jack-of-all-trades." You say with a smile.

"Meaning?" Maki asks.

"Well, I can make weapons out of my cursed energy. I can summon a fire-breathing Shikigami. I'm good at hand-hand-combat. Oh and I can seal cursed energy." You explain.

"Sealing cursed energy? How does that work?" Panda asks.

"Well I say a certain phrase and. Hmm. Can I give an example? When Sukuna overtook Yuji. I managed to turn the tide and force Yuji to take back control." You explain.

"Ah so you really can seal a person's cursed energy. For how long?" Maki asks.

"A while." You hum.

"I dunno what these two did while Yuji was dead and Y/N disappeared, but if they were to fight everyone at the Kyoto and Tokyo schools - with no curse power - then they'd win." Megumi says.

"Nice." Maki says.

All of you then headed outside to the meeting point and prepared for the game to begin. It was two schools. Battling it out for the title.