Chapter 29 - ⚠️Spoiler warning⚠️

(Sorry I haven't been written a lot recently. I've been trying to catch up on some anime I'm watching. Also ⚠️Spoiler warning ahead⚠️. There wasn't enough in the manga to publish the chapter, so I decided to write ahead of the anime. Don't read if you don't want the manga/anime to be spoiled for you)

Yuji and Toudou continued fighting. You just watched. Trying to work out where everyone was. Location-wise.

"Ok. So I'm here with Yuji and Toudou. I think Inunaki is on his own. Panda's on his own. Maki is with Miwa. Nobara is with the girl on the broom. I think her name was Nishimiya. Fushiguro is with the bow-and-arrow guy. And I don't know where Mai is. Though I think Mai might have come to Nishimiya and is now going after Maki. I'm sure Nishimiya might not be able to fly anymore." You thought to yourself.

Everyone else continued fighting there respective partners while you watched Toudou teach Yuji while fighting him at the same time.

You could hear the ruckus from other fights around you. Earlier you had heard a gunshot and the sounds of a sword and more gunshots.

"Ah. So Nobara's been knocked out. So she's technically eliminated. Maki's won against Mai so we don't have to worry about her now." You thought to yourself.

"Yuji! Nobara and Mai have been eliminated. Same with Mechamaru. Number's wise, we have the advantage!" You call down.

"Heh? We do?!" Yuji says, shocked.

"Yeah! Mechamaru lost against Panda. Nobara was knocked unconscious by Mai. Mai lost to Maki." You explain.

"How do you know all that?!" Yuji says, still shocked.

"Dunno. Guess Futsunushi sensed it." You say.

"Right. Right. Makes sense I guess." Yuji says.

"I'm gonna do some reconnaissance. You stay here." You say to Yuji.

"O-ok." Yuji says.

~Your POV~
I left Toudou in the hands of Yuji. I'm sure they'll sort something out. I went off to try and figure out where everybody was. I tried to be quiet and conceal my cursed energy as much as possible.

I ended up near where I could sense Fushiguro. Ah so he's fighting the guy with the bow-and-arrow. Damn. I'll leave that to Fushiguro then. I then went off and found Miwa. She'd lost her katana. Damn. So Maki really is quite powerful. Not that I don't believe what Nobara said. But wow.

"Hello? Miwa the useless here." I heard Miwa say into her phone.

All of a sudden she just fell asleep. Huh. So Inunaki got a hold of a Kyoto's members phone.

I called for my Phoenix and flew over to where I could sense one of Fushiguro's divine wolves. And there I saw Inunaki.

I jumped down from my Phoenix and left her in the air for protection. I went down to Inunaki and said hello.

"Hello. Just looking around. Trying to find where everyone is. Thought I'd drop down." I say.

"Salmon." Inunaki says.

"Return." Inunaki said as he touched Fushiguro's divine dog.

Huh. So that's how his cursed technique works.