Chapter 14

With Gojo and Itadori:
Itadori was eagerly watching the film. Staring at the television. Then, the cursed doll attacked him.

"Don't do it when I'm drinking Coke!" Itadori says once the cursed doll hit him.

"Don't drink, will you?" Gojo says.

"At home, it's always chips and Coke with a movie, isn't it?!" Itadori says, kneeling on the floor.

"Well that's true." Gojo says.

"Well then. I have stuff to do so...! Keep it up, okay?" Gojo says to Itadori.

"Can I become strong like this?" Itadori asks.

"Oh right. Did you talk to Sukuna when you were dead?" Gojo asks Itadori.

"Talk..." Itadori says, confused.

"He didn't make conditional offers or a contract to heal your heart?" Gojo asks.

"Oh... I have a feeling we talked about it but... I don't remember." Itadori says.

"I see." Gojo says then takes his leave.

After leaving, Gojo had told you that he had some "business" to take care of. You, being sceptical decided to go back to the basement where Yuji was. When you entered, he was sat down on the sofa, staring at the television.

"Yuji!" You said loudly, gaining his attention.

He then fell off the sofa in surprise and the cursed doll woke up and hit him.

"Ow. You scared me!" Yuji pouts.

"Huh? Where's Gojo-Sensei?" You ask.

"Oh... he went out." Itadori says.

"I'm starting to think Gojo's "business" that he said he went on has something to do with a curse." You say.

"Huh? So let's go then!" Itadori declares.

"Ok. Let's go." You say.

You and Yuji leave the basement and start to head for where you thought Gojo was. Problem was, neither of you know where he went. Then, you had the bright idea of asking Futsunushi where Gojo might be. Although, Gojo was the only one who knew about Futsunushi.

"I have an idea. You stay here. I wanna try something." You say to Yuji.

"Ok?" Yuji says, confused.

You walked a little distance away from Yuji, and called upon Futsunushi.

"Futsunushi." You ask.

"Yes?" She replies.

"Erm. Could you help me with something?" You ask.

"And what might that be?" She asks.

"I want to know where Gojo-Sensei went. I have reason to believe he's fighting a curse." You say.

"And you would be right." She replies.

"Thank you!" You say, and run back to Yuji.

"I found Gojo!" You declare.

"Really?!" Yuji says.

"Yeah. Follow me." You say to Yuji.

You and Yuji started heading for the direction that Futsunushi told you about. You then were nearby and could hear faint talking.

"Ah. It should be just about time." Gojo says to the curse.

Then, you and Yuji jumped down, aiming for the curse but ultimately missing.