Chapter 38

Not me chapter drafting while waiting for a bus/on the bus/while shopping.

You were still fast asleep on Yuji's sofa as him and Nobara made a plan for your birthday tomorrow. They had to find a way to go shopping without letting you know that they were doing it for your birthday. Yuji didn't want to leave you alone and wanted to just leave the shopping to Nobara but he knew he had to help since it was his idea.

"What do we do?" Yuji asks.

"How should I know. This was your idea." Nobara counters.

Yuji lets out a sigh before trying to think of something. Leave you with sensei? No, he'd most likely spill Yuji's idea. Megumi? He's probably asleep as well. So then what?

"Oh I know what we can do!" Yuji says.

"What?" Nobara asks.

"The three of us go shopping." Yuji offers.

"Ehh? How?" Nobara says, deadpanning a little.

"I'll buy everything for her birthday and you just take her shopping as a distraction. Then we'll meet up after and get someone to drive us home." Yuji offers.

"That could work. But won't she question how many bags you have? You never go shopping." Nobara says.

"We'll make it seem as if you sent me off to get it." Yuji says, hoping to not get hit round the back of the head for the comment.

"Oh I see what you mean." Nobara says with a smirk.

They kept planning before you woke up. Finding yourself lying on someone's sofa. You knew it wasn't yours and definitely wasn't Megumi since his dorm was nice and neat from what you had heard. And Nobara's dorm was nice and... colourful.

"Yuji?" You called out.

"Oh. She's awake." Yuji says.

He came out from his room and headed over to the sofa, sitting down next to you.

"You fell asleep so sensei told me to take you back to your dorm." Yuji explains, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"But you brought me here." You say.

"B-because I didn't want you to panic when you woke up in your own dorm room wondering how you got there." Yuji says.

"Oh... thank you." You say.

"Anyway, me and Nobara are going shopping. Wanna come?" He offers.

"Erm. Sure. I haven't been out in a while. I'd love to." You say.

"Okay. Let's meet out front in 10 then." Yuji says.

"Oi! I need longer then 10 minutes. 20!" Nobara shouts.

"Nobara's here too?" You ask.

"Yeah. I told her you were fast asleep in my dorm so she wanted to come talk about something." Yuji says.

"Oh okay. Alright, I'll go and get ready and meet you at the front of the school in 20!" You say with a smile.

You left Yuji's dorm with Nobara before both going your separate ways and heading to your own dorms. You opened your door and went straight for your bedroom, freshening up before picking out an outfit. Since the weather was nice, you picked a f/c dress that was just above knee length with a pair of shoes to match and bag.

You made sure you looked decent enough to go shopping and left your dorm room noticing a letter on your doorstep. You picked it up and put it in your bag, not wanting to read it just this minute. You headed out to the front of the school seeing Yuji already stood there. You waved at him and went over, waiting for Nobara.