Chapter 002

Levi's POV

~*~

Geez.  I really have to be stuck with this brat again huh?  Well, I don't really mind.  I guess they seem kind of cool.  I take out my notebook and pencil, setting them on my desk.  I kind of enjoyed painting with them next to me.  I like using their supplies.  Wait, ew.  What the hell am I saying.  I hate using their supplies, it's dirty.  Ugh.

I sit and listen to the boring teacher, writing down all the notes and problems.  I look over to Y/N.  They were asleep.  I don't blame them though, I would be asleep if I didn't care about my grade.  But I do, so it'd be stupid to sleep.  Though I guess I should wake them up, I mean I don't want to watch them get in trouble.  Wait, I mean I do.  But I don't, it's complicated!

I shake their shoulder, their eyes fluttering open.  God, why do their eyes have to be so goddamn pretty.  That e/c tint, and the way they sparkle when they paint.  It was so mesmerizing.  I could just drown in their eyes.  I shake my head out of my daze and whisper to them softly.  "Wake up or you'll get in trouble..."  they groan softly and lift their head.

"What question are we on?"

"50."

"How much did I miss?!" They scream whispered, their eyes stretching wide.

"A lot."  They groan once more and pout.  I couldn't help but smile, causing me to look away.  They looked cute when they pouted.  Fuck, what am I saying.  That's a lie.  They look utterly stupid when they pout. 

I turn my attention back to the teacher.  God, this pisses me off.  I cant get Y/N out of my head.  They annoy the shit out of me and I've only known them for like 1 hour.  How can they be stuck in my brain this easily.  Maybe it'll go away, seeing them next to me doesn't help.  I shake my head and sigh, waiting for class to end.

~*~Lunch time~*~

I sat alone at the table in the far corner.  God, it was so loud and disgusting in here.  All these brats were making such a mess, the cafeteria was already disgusting.  I take out my food and chopsticks, breaking them apart and grabbing my rice balls.  I only started eating japanese food since my mom loved it.  But she died due to some kind of disease and shitty doctors, leaving me in the hands of an asshole named Kenny who ended up leaving me just like my mother did.  I was usually into French food since I'm part French and our family is traditional.  I mean, all I really known was French, so my English was bad at first.  But my friends Farlan and Isabel ended up teaching me more.  I actually do pretty good in English.

I stuff the rice ball in my mouth, stopping and turning to see Y/N.

Great.

"Hey, Levi!  Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Yeah, I do."

They stand there for a while and sit down anyway, giving me a large smile.   I roll my eyes and let out a 'Tch' of annoyance.  God, they're such a bother.  I continue to eat my food, the brat trying to make small talk with me.

"So..What kind of food are you eating?"

"Japanese."

"Wow! I really love Japanese food!  Do you make your own bentos?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure you're a good cook!"

They want to try my food.

"If you want some, just say it."

"H-huh!! O-oh...um..may I?"

They take out a fork and look at me with nervous eyes.  Something was telling me to just say yes.  I push my bento over to them and they pick out sushi.  I've never seen someone eat sushi with a goddamn fork.  They stick it in their mouth and chew a bit, stopping and looking straight forward.

I get nervous.  Do they like it?  Wait, why do I care!!  Ugh!

"I-it's...so...IT'S SO GOOD!!

For some reason I feel relieved.  Was I actually happy that they enjoyed my cooking?  With anybody else I wouldn't really care.

"GEEZ LEVI!!  Not only can you paint, but you can cook!! Can I have another?!"

"Have as much as you want."

"Thank you!!"

They dig in, leaving half of it for me.  They took a little piece of everything.  Unlike all the other kids who chewed with their mouth open, they were quite polite with eating.  They're so cute when they're happy.  WAIT FUCK!! That's not what I meant!!

"Are you going to eat, or keep staring off in the distance with that look?"  They pipe up with concern on their face.  I look at them and grumble, eating a few pieces they left over.  "Since I ate some of your food, you can have mine."

They open their lunch box and shove it in the middle of us.  They're always willing to share.  Why are they sharing with me?  They just met me and aren't I an asshole to them?  I shake the thoughts away and look at them.  I keep falling for their eyes.

I hadn't realized I've been staring for a while until they snap me out of my thoughts.  "Are you going to sit there?  Dig in!!"

They had F/F and a few sidings of rice.  I'm guessing it was Y/R food.  It looked delicious.  I ate some of their F/F and hummed.  It tasted really good.

"Like it?  I tried cooking it..."

"It's good."

"I'm glad you like it!!"

We ate the rest of the food and it was time to leave for lunch.  I was hoping Y/N would be in my other classes.  It's kind of fun having them around.  Maybe I'll ask them for their number as well.

~*~

Well fuck.  Turns out I only have 2 classes with them besides gym and lunch, and that was art and math.  It would've really helped if they were in my science class, because the teacher there is crazy.  Geez, no wonder Hange is single.(I LOVE HANGE BY THE WAY).  I only call them Hange because they told the class to, we don't even know their gender.

I go to my locker in shame.  I couldn't get Y/N's phone number, and now I can't ask if they wanted to hang out.  By hang out I meant paint.  Paint.  Wait.  The painting!!  I shut my locker and run to the art classroom.  I forgot the painting!!

I step inside to see Y/N sitting at they're seat blankly.  They were thinking.  I'm guessing thinking about what they were going to paint.  I'm a bit relieved.  They turn to my direction and jump.

"Y/N?  What are you doing here, I thought we weren't allowed to be here after school."

"I know..I-...I just don't want to go home..."

They seemed traumatized.  I walk closer and pick up the painting, thinking a bit before setting it down and sitting in my seat.  I look over at them and scoff.

"Then I guess we could get in trouble together."

~*~

1200 words.  OH HEY I GOT AN EVEN NUMBER!!!  Sorry it's a bit short, I'll try and make the next chapter longer, but no promises.  Love you!