Chapter 006

Y/N's POV

~*~

I can't believe I'm sleeping over at Levi's house.

A rush of anxiety crawls down my spine as I'm basically bouncing for joy on the inside.

I get to get closer with Levi!

I get to see how he sleeps!!

Wait, that sounds really creepy...

I follow Levi up to his very clean bedroom and admire the scene.  His room had a nice flint grey tint to the walls and his headboard was a white with silver buttons lining neatly against the semi-hard fabric.  It was connected to a king sized bed, which sheets were all white.  Windows lined the whole back wall, curtains hanging from the top.  His TV was right across from the bed, hanging on the wall underneath a wooden table that held a few things.  There were nightstands on either side of the bed, a lamp and a plant assisting with the scenery.  His closet was to the far left.  It was huge.  Ans his bathroom was across from it.  He had a huge bathtub and a separate shower in a separate room.  The toilet was next to the counter that had a few plants, shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a few other things he uses in his daily life.

He had a really nice house.

It was probably bigger than mine.

His room was bigger than my kitchen!!

I look around in amazement and hear him shuffle around in his closest.  I see him pull out an article of clothing that would be too oversized for me, and threw it at me.

"Tell me if you want to use my boxers."

I blush a bit at the comment and grip the shirt, shaking my head and deciding I'd just use the underwear I had on.  I point to the bathroom and shyly grab the knob.

"Can I shower?"

"Yeah, do you wanna take a bath?"

I nod my head and he follows me in the bathroom.  He teaches me how to turn on the tub and shower, and even how to use the sink.  He handed me a towel and a rag and left, snatching one last glance at me.

Once he closes the door, I start undressing myself and get in the warm, bubble bath.  The water splashed softly against the marble as I took a deep sigh and relaxed, smiling at the relaxing peace.  It's been a while since I've felt this feeling.

I felt safe.

After a few minutes I hear a knock come from the door and jump, seeing it open and levis head peak out.  Luckily, his eyes were clenched shut.

"I'm gonna shower, okay?"

"A-alright..."

I see him work his way to the shower and I turned my head, being respectful.  I hear him take off his clothes and turn the shower on, getting in and immediately going to wash his body off.  I decide to get out and give him his privacy, getting up and grabbing a towel.  I couldn't wash off since he was in the shower and just dried myself off.

I lean over and grab my clothes, hearing the shower turn off as I go pale.

I turn my head to see Levi staring at me with wide eyes.  I blush and cover myself up, yelping as he quickly turns around and covers his eyes.  He mumbles out a quick sorry as I shakily put my clothes on quickly.  I come out and scream in one of his pillows, immediately stopping as his scent filled my nose.

Levi smelt really nice.

Like really fucking nice.

I hear him come out and I turn my head.  His face was still fixed in that boring gaze.  He stared me down and got in bed, a towel rested on his head.