Chapter 017

Eren's POV:

~*~

Well, now I cant tell if I'm still pissed at Levi, or if I'm even more pissed.

We just got kicked out of Petra's house.

Why?

Because Y/N and Levi know something I don't. Something about the relationship only happening because of the money.

And now I have to save the day again.

Y/N, you owe me one.

So does Levi.

I bring out my phone and call up one of my best friends.

And when I say best friend, I mean best friend.

He probably beats Y/N.

"Hello?"

"Eren? What do you need?"

"We just got kicked out of someone's house and we need to stay with you for a bit."

"Is Y/N with you?"

"Yeah, so is this other guy, his name is Levi."

"Hmm, I'll have to talk to Annie first, but for now you can come over. I'll inform Mikasa as well."

"Thanks, I have no idea how I'll ever repay you, Armin."

"If you want to repay me, take me to the beach."

"Will do."

I hang up the phone and bring my bags outside, looking back at Petra. She was sitting at her dinner table with her hands wrapped around her coffee mug. She had bags under her eyes, and her hair was messy.

"Bye, Petra!"

I say, trying to lighten up her mood. I know it didn't work. She gave me a weak smile and nodded, sipping the coffee again and setting it back down. I gulp and close the door, making sure my camera was working fine. The trees were finally marked with fall, all the brown, yellow, and orange leaves rustling as a cold breeze flew past. I see a squirrel start digging, setting it's nut in the ground and securing it.

I pull out my camera and get on one knee, fixing it so that it wasn't blurry and snapping a photo. The squirrels fur really stood out against the dry grass and trees that lay behind it. Maybe I'll have Y/N paint it for me.

"Eren! Hurry up! We need to get going!!"

"Coming!!"

~*~

After a long walk of arguing and pain, we make it to the destination of Armin's house. A sudden rush of home filled me from head to toe. It's been a while since I've seen Armin. I was excited. I was about to see my buddy of 14 years again.

I hear a gasp sound from Y/N as their eyes shined with anticipation.

"Are we staying with Armin?!"

"We don't know yet, but for now we could come over and shelter from the cold."

"Who the hell is Armin?"

"Me and Eren's old buddy!!"

Y/N was basically bouncing in excitement. They let go of their bags and ran to the door, knocking violently and ringing the doorbell a whole bunch.

The door swung open with a red faced Armin. He looked different. He had a lot more muscle and his hair was cut differently.

"Woah...Armin, is that you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"You look so different!!!"

Y/N threw their arms over his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, bringing him into a hug.