Chapter 019

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

~*~

Levi's POV

~*~

I was still in a lot of pain, but the surgery was a success.  Eren and the rest ended up coming to visit me, but other than that, Y/N stayed for the most part.

I felt a bit bad.  We didn't get to actually talk to Y/N's mom, and it ended pretty terribly.  I think they're internally broken from it, but what can I do?

It's hard to move around, but I cant lie, it's a bit cool being shot by a bullet and surviving.

I wonder if Y/N finds me more attractive by it.

Fuck, we were doing so good.

I still can't get that one memory out of my head.  I cant stop replaying the words.

They actually wanted to date me.

An asshole like me.

I'm grateful for Y/N.  It's nice to have someone so caring and kind next to you when you need it the most.  I'm staring to think this whole 'love at first sight' shit isn't so bad after all.

I mean, c'mon, I have the opportunity to date someone who's so good looking but such a great person at the same time.

That is such a blessing, especially for me.

I was whirled out of my thoughts by the quiet chuckling of Y/N.  I snap to them, who's tears were falling from their eyes.  They were always crying, even if they were laughing crying, some kind of liquid is always leaking from their eyes.

"Levi, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh, why do you ask?"

"You're blushing like a maniac!"

Now that they pointed it out, my cheeks were pretty hot.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were maroon red.  I swiftly pull my arm away, which they were holding, and cross mine.

Terrible mistake.

I ended up tumbling down the stairs.

"Putain d'enfer!"                           ("Fucking hell")

"Levi!!! Are you okay?!?!"

They rush down to get me, wrapping their arms around me to secure me from falling again.

"You just got back from surgery!  Calm down!!"

I let out a groan and hold onto the back of their shirt.  I felt so disabled now.  It's as if my legs couldn't move.  I look up to find a worried Y/N.  I knew I had to smile to make them know I was okay.

Did I want to?

No.

Was I okay?

No.

But I didn't want them to worry.  I give them an awkward smile in attempt to relieve them of worry.  At least I got a laugh from it.

~*~

"Does anything hurt?"

"My groin does..."

"Well duh, you just fell down the stairs."

"Shut up, you brat."

"I wouldn't be calling your caretaker a 'brat'."

"Why?  You want me to call you Darling?  Sweetheart, babe, baby?"