Chapter 011

Levi's POV

~*~

My head was really dizzy, and my ass hurt like hell. I look around my surroundings. I was in bed? Maybe it was just a weird ass dream, like hell kenny would come back. I had different clothes on and the room seemed to have an odd feel to it. I look at the time. God, schools over already. Wait. Y/N!

I look at my phone to see a bunch of miss calls and text messages from Y/N, even a few from Eren. I open my phone and decide to call them back. As I got up, I slipped and fell. God, my legs felt so weak. And what was up with my ass!

After a few rings, I hear Y/N's booming voice flood my head with questions.

"Where were you!! Why didn't you answer any of my calls?! Are you okay?! Who was that man carrying you out of the cafe?!"

Wait.

"What do you mean?! I wasn't at a cafe at all."

"Yes you were!! It looked to me as if you were passed out. The guy was tall and he looked as if he were handsome in his younger days. When me and Eren were taking a walk to your house we seen it, and decided to not interfere. We thought it was your dad or something."

So it wasn't a dream.

"Well he isn't my dad-"

"WHAT?! WHO WAS HE?!"

"Calm down, Y/N. He's just my uncle."

"I thought your whole family was short..."

"And I thought I wouldn't have to kill anybody today!"

"Sorry, sorry..I couldn't help myself, but are you okay?"

"Yeah, a little sore..."

Y/N went quiet and I hear them whispering, I guess to Eren. The few words I'm able to pick up are;

Do you...I mean...close...who knows...

"Stop talking shit."

"I'm not, I'm not!! Well, is it okay if me and Eren come over?"

"Yeah, I don't care."

"Yay!!"

I hang up the phone and walk downstairs. I see Kenny on the couch with different clothes as well, I wonder where he got them from. He looks over the side of the couch and beckons me with his finger like he had always done.

"Did you change the part in your hair? It looks nice."

Why is he giving me compliments?

"Sit down, I want to bond with you."

Weird.

I sit down next to him and sit there in silence. I feel Kenny move closer to me, we were touching. This made me uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything. His hand traveled across my shoulder and dropped down my shoulder, his fingertips brushing my chest a bit. I was as stiff as a piece of wood, looking straight forward. I see his other hand move to my thigh and slowly rub up and down. His face gets close to my neck and I feel myself inching away from him bit by bit. The smell of smoke stung my nose. Fear arose in me as my heart began to pound.

"You smell ni-"

Knock knock knock

Kenny quickly pulls away from me and looks back at the door.

"Who in the hell is knocking at your door."

Thank you Y/N and Eren. You both are life savors, I owe you one.