Chapter 016

Levi's POV:

~*~

"I want you to help me."

Don't get me wrong, this wasn't planned. I didn't expect Y/N to follow me; I didn't expect anyone to.

But not they're in here, and I cant lie, a part of me had always wanted to get sexual with them. Although we only met about two weeks ago my hormones were already acting up.

I grab their wrists and press them against the wall, putting my lips against theirs again. My tongue skimmed the opening of their mouth as I pushed past their soft rim, letting my idiom explore their wet crevice.

The room was beginning to get hot as I heard groans erupt in their throat. My pants only got tighter as the time went by, getting way too eager.

Just as I was getting ready to strip myself of my clothes, a loud knock rings through the room. My eyes grow wide as I pull back and look to the door.

"Levi? Y/N? You in there?!"

It was Petra.

God, way to cock block.

I guess I deserve it, I am basically cheating on her with someone I barely know.

I look to Y/N. They were stiff, and their face was red. The sight was like eye candy. I couldn't stop staring at that cute face.

"Yeah, just waiting for Levi to finish shitting!"

I couldn't help but giggle a bit. That was the worst lie ever.

"Why are you in there with him?!"

"He uh...needs help wiping his ass!"

"Huh?!"

I cover my mouth, the small giggles filling the room and suddenly turning into laughter.

"What are you guys laughing about?!?!"

I was basically rolling on the floor, my throat burning and my stomach being a pain in my ass. Y/N couldn't even speak anymore, we were both dying of laughter.

I cant lie:

I kind of preferred this more than the sexual interaction.

After we had finished dying, Y/N got close to my ear and whispered, making sure Petra couldn't hear.

"Go take care of that thing, I'll cover for you."

With that, they left, reassuring Petra and leaving me to my little friend and a gloomy mood.

I let out a groan and just lay on the bathroom floor, not even caring if it was dirty.

What a bummer...

~*~

We finally make it back home.  I was propping myself up with my arms while I looked out at the city from the roof, Y/N sitting right next to me with wonder filled in their eyes.

"We should've invited Eren up here, huh?"

"I kind of like it when it's just me and you, Levi...plus, I want to talk to you about something..."

"What?"

"It's about you and your girlfriend..."

I let out a sigh.  I really didn't want to talk about this.

"Do you not enjoy her company?  Do you not like her?  What's your reasoning for...you know...all of this..."

"What's this?"

"You know...kissing me in the bathroom..."

"I wanted to kiss you."

"Why?  Why when you're already in a relationship?"

"..."

"Levi, Petra is sweet.  You're treating her pretty terribly."

"I know."

"So why aren't you changing it?"

"Promise me you won't bring this up after I explain to you what I'm about to say."

"Um...alright?"

"I was forced to date Petra."

"Huh?? Why!?"

"My mom and her family were very close.  Petras family is traditional.  They pick her husband.  Petra had liked me since grade school, but, in all honesty, I hated her.  She wasn't my type of chick."

"That's rude, Levi."

"I'm not done!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"Her mom wasn't a big fan of the picking and choosing of marriage, so she asked her mom to force me to date her.  She paid my mother to do it.  We were struggling at the time, and we needed the money, so here we are.  Petra doesn't know."

"Poor Petra..."

"I feel a bit bad for her, too.  I need a way to tell her though.  I've never been on a single date with her."

"But, she said you guys did."

"We didn't.  She says that for our relationship.  There's nothing that she hates more than someone telling her that I'm not good for her."

"You really aren't."

"Shut up."

"Just tell her right now.  Tell her and get it over with.  The longer you wait, the more painful it'll be for her.  I'll go get her if you need to."

"I can wait a little longer."

"Levi."

They look at me, the twinkle of the stars reflecting off their eyes.

"Do it now."

"But, your mother.  She'll kick us out and we'd have to head back."

"Levi, it's fine.  I don't need to find my mom.  Tell her."

They left without me being able to protest.  I suddenly was drowning in fear, my palms growing sweaty.  After a long moment, I hear the stairs to the roof creak.  I turn my head and see Petra, her innocent hazel eyes looking straight at me with a smile perked on her lips.

"Y/N told me you wanted to talk to me about something, what was it?"

Goddammit.

~*~