Chapter 003

!!TW/CONTAINS ABUSE, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR MENTAL STATE!!

Y/N's POV

~*~

"P-please...stop..." i flail my arms around as I struggle to get away. I cry out, desperate to disappear from my fear. I feel the pain wrench in my back, causing my back to arch. I cry more, my tears streaming down my face in heavy loads. I stand up with shaky legs, only to feel another slash run down my leg. I groan out in pain and try and back away, the words of the monster ringing in my ear.

They probably hurt me more than the physical contact.

They hurt me more than anything.

Another beam of pain stricken my face as I fall onto my behind. I rub it and look up into those scary eyes. Those eyes. I hate them. They scare me. I want it to stop.

Just go far away...

~*~

My eyes flash open as sweat dripped down my face, tears staining my cheeks. It was another one of those nightmares. My alarm clock rang uncontrollably and I chuck it at the wall, my legs shaking. I get out of bed and try and forget that terrible dream. Everything was terrible after that incident. Even though it happened years ago I still couldn't get it out my mind.

That's why I ran away.

Here.

Where I'll be safe.

I run my fingers through my hair(sorry if you don't have any) and wash my face. I look up at myself in the mirror. Shit, I looked horrible. I groaned out and started the shower, watching the water run as I undressed myself and got in.

Yesterday was fun. Even though nothing really happened. I got to hang out with Levi after school, and we painted. We painted the things we loved the most. Again, Levi drew the same pair of eyes and I decided I'd draw his hands again.

"You must have a hand kink."

That comment he made made me chuckle. He was actually quite kind even though he isn't really good at showing it. He made my heart race. I was never the type of person to believe in love at first sight. In fact, it was cliche and stupid. But I think I'm starting to like him. Though, isn't love at first sight mutual? I don't know, all I know is that I'm growing feelings for him. Even though I had just met him. I'm so pathetic. Geez...

I step out and do my hair, brushing it over and over again and started brushing my teeth(again, I'm sorry if you don't have teeth or hair). I walk into my room and step in front of my mirror.

God, my body is so disgusting.

I rest my hands on my chest and trail them down my body. I touch my private area and feel the tears coming. I step away, not being able to look at myself and started getting dressed. I wore a baggy shirt and some sweatpants. The outfit looked very nice and it made me feel comfortable. I topped it off with a beanie and grabbed my bags. I walked down stairs and grabbed those apple sauce packets that you squeeze, and put my shoes on, walking out.

~*~

Once I make it to school, I quickly go into my locker and pull out my art supplies. Hopefully Levi didn't bring his, I want to share. I get to the art classroom and see him sitting down. He was talking to Mr. Smith with a scowl on his face.

"Levi, it's Mr. Smith."

"Whatever, Eyebrows."

"Did you bring your art supplies?"

"No...."

"Why not? I'm sure I heard Y/N tell you."

"..."