Chapter 020

TW//MENTION OF RAPE, ABUSE, ALCOHOL ABUSE, AND CANCER!!

~*~

Y/N's POV

~*~

I couldn't help but replay the events that had happened yesterday.

How did I even do that?

My face flushed with red as I smack a hand over my forehead, letting out a small sigh and shutting my eye lids.

What a week.

We'd be going home tomorrow.  Although we had only been in Trost for about a week, it felt as if we were here forever.  The events that had happened were outrageous.

First, I meet up with Levi's former girlfriend.  We get kicked out, move into Armin's home, find my mom, Levi gets shot,

And now, we had sexual contact.

Honestly, although I loved Trost, I was ready to go home and lay in my bed.  I couldn't wait to be greeted by the fresh scent of my home and the lonely feeling of not having any parents around,

Stable parents.

Parents.

I forgot.

We'd been in Trost for way too long.  My dad was probably home and now I might get in trouble.

He might even kill me.

Speaking of killing me, school is going to flood my lungs with work.  My perfect attendance is probably now gone, and my grades mostly likely dropped a level.

It felt like I was getting gray hairs.  Why I haven't I thought about this?  All of this to find my mother, who I only seen for about two seconds, doesn't even feel like my mother was key.  To be honest, I forgot we were even looking for her.  The only good thing that has happened is the fact that I got closer to Levi, and not even that is good.

Why?  Because, now he's in my head 24/7.

Knocking on the guest bedroom door rings through the room.  I get up and open it, seeing Eren with his camera in hand and a huge smile across his face.

"I just took some bomb photos!!!"

"Cool." I say uninterestedly.

"Sit down, let me show you!!"

We move to the bed and he shoves the camera in my hand, flipping through the photos.  I cant lie, these were one of the best photos that Eren has ever taken.  The one with a leaf falling from the tree was my favorite, it probably took him a while to capture it, or it was pure luck.

"Do you think they're good enough for the display?"

"Display?"

"Yeah, there's a contest going on.  Famous photographers from all over the world are coming to the museum back in Shinganshina, the photography club is participating.  They're picking one person from the club to go."

"I think they're good for it, you're a great photographer.  You should be well ahead of all of your club-mates."

"There's someone in that club who's even better..."

"Who?"

"Jean Kershitein(oh bare with me please)."

"That horse faced kid you always talk about?"

"Yeah, he won the award last year for best photography.  He's also pretty athletic..."

"You're downed by him?!  C'mon, don't you hate that guy?"