Chapter 022

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, PLEASE SKIP PART OF THIS CHAPTER(or the whole thing, do what you want)

~*~

Y/N's POV

~*~

"Be my lover."

I felt my stomach twist inside out, the words reaching my heart, increasing the speed of it.

"I-...uh...alright..."

Good going, Y/N.

"Cool."

"Jesus Christ, Y/N, did you even think it through?!"

"N-no not really...but we made a deal..s-so..."

"You make too many deals for your own good, don't you think?"

"Shut up!!"

I slap Eren on the chest playfully and cross my arms. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

Oh, how much I just wanted to shove his dick in a meat grinder.

~*~

It's around 3:30. I'm sitting down in my last block, tapping my pencil against the soft pages of my decorated notebook, which had a pretty design of flowers that were now splattered with paint. The bell rings and everyone gets up to leave. I get up as well, though, instead of going to the front door, I go to the janitors closet, taking out the broom, mop, a few dusters, and the floor polisher, which I learned how to use in Freshman year when I went through my Mr. Clean phase.

I begin to mop the floors, having my earbuds in and listening to some music that reached me pretty deeply. For some reason, it reminded me of Mr. Smith. Maybe it was because he always said 'offer up your hearts to your paintings', and in this song, it was talking about offering up your heart for whatever, I'm not very good with Japanese.

I couldn't hear Levi call my name, so when he tapped on my shoulder, I accidentally whacked him with the broom, leaving a red mark on his face. I quickly take out my earbuds and rush to his aid.

"Are you okay?!"

"What the hell?! I didn't know you had gorilla strength..."

"You know what, I take back what I asked, you deserved it."

He rolls his eyes and I chuckle, getting up and gripping the broom.

"It's about time you got here, I thought you left me to do this all alone."

"Like hell, I wouldn't be able to walk out those doors knowing I'd be leaving someone who can't clean to disinfect everything for tomorrow."

"Thanks a lot, I guess."

I feel myself leaning in for a kiss, but he shuts it down.

"No kiss until you mop this hallway."

"Who are you to give orders?!"

"I'm guessing you don't want a kiss."

"You're cruel, Levi, real cruel."

"You better get to mopping, darling."

"Oh, hush!"

I turn around swiftly and continue mopping the floors, plugging my headphones back in, just in case Levi wanted to make a stupid comment.

After a few hours of mopping and dusting, I finally made it to the top floor of the building. I decided I'd take a small snack break, so I headed for the janitors closet that was located upstairs, since I didn't feel like going back downstairs. I turn on the light and sit down on the floor, opening a bag of chips and shoving them one by one into my mouth.