Chapter 005

Levi's POV

~*~

"...Yes..." Y/N says, the blush on their face only getting darker.

I sigh and let out a grunt, looking around for another chair. Since the easel was by the window, I had to move some things around. Since the room was clean it was no problem. I brought over another stool and set it behind the easel that I had moved forward a bit. I directed Y/N to sit down and they did so.

"How do you want me to pose?" I look over at them and stand up. I softly grab their wrists and set them in their lap, ordering them to cross their ankles. I set a strand of hair behind their ear(I'm sorry if you don't have hair or it's impossible to do that)and grabbed their jaw gently, fixing them to a point where the light hit their beautiful skin perfectly. I back away and sit back down on my stool and get my painting supplies, which are way better than Y/N's.

"I thought you couldn't afford art supplies."

"I lied."

"Why?"

I stayed quiet, not really wanting to admit why I hadn't brought the supplies. I let out my signature 'Tch' and start sketching them out. I started on the head and moved down. After an hour of sketching them out, I see Y/N going stiff as if they were trying to stop their body from falling asleep.

"Relax, Y/N."

"Mhm.." they said nervously. I see their shoulders sink a bit and they let out a small sigh that I could barely hear. I started painting with the base colors of their outfit and then started on their face. I look at their eyes for a long time.

Even though the only thing I have been painting this week were their eyes, they weren't perfect, and I could never get that emotion correct. They always ended up looking too hurt or too strong. But then standing there, being my model, made my job a lot easier. I get up and hold their jaw again to steady them. I get close and look into their eyes. Our noses were almost touching and their lips...

They were so close.

I wanted to plant a kiss on their lips but stopped myself. After I had studied their face I went back to doing the eyes. My heart was racing with fear of messing up but also how close I was. A shiver went up my spine and I continued to paint them. I did their beautiful smile, the sides of my mouth tugging upwards. I had to stop myself and continued to paint.

Another hour past and I could hear Y/N groaning. I was very messy and it disturbed me greatly, but I didn't allow that to stop me from finishing this painting. I hear a whine erupt from Y/N's mouth and look towards them. They were looking towards the window with a sigh. I immediately wished I had painted them in that position. They looked so beautiful and the emotion was raw. I took a moment to analyze them so that I can paint them in that exact position later.

Their eyes looked even more pained, and their lips were curved in a small frown, as if they were looking out at a funeral. So many things lingered in those E/C eyes.

They snap their attention to me and gasp. "S-sorry!! I didn't mean to move!!" They tried their best to get back in position, their cheeks glowing red. I went back to painting, doing the background and starting on the clothes.

It's been two hours and I was a quarter way to being finished. Surprisingly, it looked great in such a short amount of time. I guess the timer in art class helped me be quick at doing good paintings.

Y/N had sighed and I heard their belly growl. I look over to them. They're eyes were filled with hunger and I decided it was time to take a break. I mean, I was pretty hungry as well.

"Let's take a break" I say, setting down the paint brush and getting up. A sigh had rasped from Y/N as they got up and stretched. I could see their figure since the shirt wasn't as loose as the clothing they wear.

We make it downstairs and we look through the cabinets. I see Y/N take out a bag of gold fish from my pantry and held it up, their beautiful smile fixing on their pink lips. "May I eat this?"

"Go right ahead."

They take no time to dig into the bag of baked cheddar, shaped fish that had salt sprinkled on the top. They stuff a handful in their mouth. I felt butterflies dance around in my stomach as I watched them chew their food. They sat down on the couch and kicked their legs around like a child, looking back at me, who was making a simple sandwich.

"Levi?"

"What?"

"...do you wanna cuddle?"

"No."

Of course I wanted to cuddle, but I'd never admit that. They had a look of disappointment, which made me regret my answer. I walk over to the black couch and sit down next to them, stuffing some of the sandwich in my mouth. "Levi."

"What?"

They take their finger and wipe a bit of the jelly that stuck to the side of my face, and sucked it right off their finger, giving me another one of their toothy smiles that I can't help but love.

Suddenly they pull me down and place my head on their chest. "Tch, brat, I said I didn't want to cuddle!!"

"Too bad, that's what you get for telling me you've never cuddled anyone!"

That's right, I've never cuddled anyone before. I've never kissed anyone, I've never been on a date, never had a date, and of course never had sex. I barely even had a hug or held people's hands. I used to with my mother but we couldn't soon enough due to her becoming weak.

I grumble and accept defeat. It was kind of nice. They were very warm, and the way they stroked my hair made me want to smile. I could hear their heartbeat and smell their sweet scent. They fix themself on my lap, my face burning with embarrassment. No one has ever been this close, and I never allowed them to.

I oddly felt relaxed though. I let my shoulders sink as I bury my head in the crook of their neck, my breath caressing their soft skin as I breathe slowly. I set my hands around their waste and lean into them. I feel them tense up but relax at the sudden movement. "For someone who hasn't done this before, you're good at it."

"Can you really suck at cuddling?"

"I guess not..."they let out a dry chuckle. The silence wasn't awkward, it was quite peaceful, until I broke it with a question I had wanted to ask.

"Why do you wear such baggy clothes?"

I wasn't sure if that was offensive or not and kind of regretted saying it as I hear Y/N suppress I stressed out sigh as if they were thinking. "I-I'm anemic..."

Something was telling me they were lying but I payed no attention to it and just continued to enjoy their close body wrapped around mine. "We should probably get back to painting." They say, getting off and fixing their clothes. I feel disappointed and follow them back into the art room.

~*~

It had been three hours and it was now 11:32. I look over to Y/N who was half asleep and changed their position for the fifth time. I clicked my tongue and they snapped out of whatever daze they were in. "Did I move again?! I'm so sorry!!!"

"You should probably head back, your parents are probably worried."

"I doubt they are, I told them I was going to spend the night here."

"Huh?!" Why would they do that? Especially without my permission!! I don't mind their company but I don't think I can handle sleeping with them.

"I'm sorry, I can just go home now...". Something was telling me to let them stay. Let them stay here.

I gave my heart what it wanted and shake my head.

"It's fine, you can spend the night."

I see them light up as they bounce around and hug me tightly. "ITS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!"

Geez I'm really regretting letting them stay the night.

~*~

1436 words. Damn. Isn't as much as the others, but it works. Hope you enjoyed!! Love you!