Chapter 010.5

TW//THERE WILL BE CHILD GROOMING IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS INCLUDING THIS ONE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Levi's POV

~*~
I kick off the blankets that covered me from head to toe and got out of bed.  I open up the huge curtains for the welcoming light to burn my eyes, ridding the sleepiness that I had once felt.  I rub my eyes and look around the room.  Suddenly the thoughts of last night flooded my mind.  Shit, I really kissed Y/N.

I walk into the clean bathroom and undress myself, letting my bare skin hit the cold water once I turned on the shower.  I flinch at the awakening shiver that went down my spine and waited for the water to get warmer.

Instead of grabbing the soap, I grabbed the shampoo, setting it in my hand and rubbing it all over my body.  I soon enough realized the dysfunctional move and cursed under my breath, washing myself off quickly and actually putting soap on.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I step out of the shower and hear the door to the bathroom open.

I froze.

I remember asking the guy if this place was haunted or not...

I quickly grab the closet object near me, which was a clothing hanger, while trying to cover up my parts.  I turn my head to see a tall man with a cocky smirk plastered to his face.  His blue eyes stung with venom as his old wrinkly face was shined with the morning dew.

"Good morning, Levi."

~*~

I walk into the cafe that was filled with coffee scent.  The whole time I was shaking.  I felt the huge hand intertwine with mine as we both come to a halt at the front counter.

"What do you want?  It's on me."

"Nothing."

I say, trying to hide my fear.

"The boy will have some tea, could y'a put a little alcohol in there."

The last part he whispered, snickering as he waved a five dollar bill in his face.

I silently curse at the man for being so much of a fool for money.  We both sit down and I hold my hands in my lap, looking at Kenny with all mighty hatred.

"What do you need?"

"I've just come to check up on my boy!  Is there anything wrong with that?!"

"I'm not your 'boy'."

"Woah woah, calm down Levi.  I just want to make our relationship grow.  I want to bond with you.  I mean come on, you've barely had manly talks with anyone and I'm just trying to step in and be a good...father figure..."

"Like hell.  You can't even fix a relationship with your own wife."

"Forget about her!! She's just got a stick up her ass."

This isn't the Kenny I knew back then.  The Kenny I knew was a heartless, woman abuser, who didn't care about anyone.  Suddenly, he's trying to fix a relationship?  But why with me?!  He's always calling me a street rat, so what's the big idea?

"Anyways, you got school?"

Shit, I forgot.

"Yeah, so what of it."

"Let me take y'a there, finish your tea."

I hadn't even noticed that the waiter had brought it.  I stare down at the dark liquid and touch my lips to the rim, drinking all of it very quickly.  Though...

Something was off.

The bitter taste of the tea felt unfamiliar as if there were another ingredient added.  Who knows, probably some kind of secret recipe.  Just for me?

W-wow...heheh...I feel...really...spe-

Thump.